Character Status Window - partially active

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
fenwick

Character Status Window - partially active

Post by fenwick »

The Character Status window/gump Imageseems to be incomplete - specifically the "weapon damage" part , the "number of animals" part and the "other resistances" part (below the AR) are always 0 for me.

I know that there is no animal limit, so that is fine, but the other two seem very useful. The "weapon damage" seems that it would be useful to show when you weapon is getting worn out, and for any magic enhancements.

In short, is there a reason these particular parts of the gump don't work? Or maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Lucien

Re: Character Status Window - partially active

Post by Lucien »

Basically because iirc there weren't such things in t2a.

You see these entries in the window because they are actually used in new UO versions, but they didn't exist back in t2a, that's why they don't, and won't, work here.

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

There is an option, in Razor or in the in game menus, to change that graphic back to the original status window, so you dont have to worry about all those fields anymore
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

McSchnurke

Post by McSchnurke »

While your at it get rid of that trammie targeting reticle if you've still got it. I hate seeing that in screenshots.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

McSchnurke wrote:While your at it get rid of that trammie targeting reticle if you've still got it. I hate seeing that in screenshots.
Can be disabled in options, top right tab.

"Disable new targeting system"
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w