Creating 2nd account issue

Moderator: Support Moderators

Zyler
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Creating 2nd account issue

Post by Zyler »

Hiya

Im sucked back into the world of UO after a dozen year hiatus and have really enjoyed the server thus far. Thanks to those who put in the time to make it happen.

I attempted to create a second account however Im getting this message:

Im entering a new, unique user/pass and have tried several variations. Do I need to add/link another account to my email address that's registered with my first account? Thanks. -Z

squirrelkiller

Re: Creating 2nd account issue

Post by squirrelkiller »

I don't know if it is true or not , but i believe you are only allowed one account per IP address =( If you find out different let me know pls.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

No, it's 3 accounts per player, so would be 3 per IP address
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Jill Stihl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Jill Stihl »

squirrelkiller wrote:I don't know if it is true or not , but i believe you are only allowed one account per IP address =( If you find out different let me know pls.
You can have three accounts here, so that's not the issue :)

Edit - As swift fingered Pirul already said.

Zyler
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Zyler »

This may be (is) relevant...

I entered email to reg ingame, got email, but didnt confirm ingame. It expired after server restart. (saw email next morning)...

Played a day or three, ignored registration by closing box after logging in a few times. Entered email again ingame on day/log 3 or 4+ (?), received new code, confirmed in game, and received confirmation.

First account works but cant create new one.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

This message usually means that the account cannot be created because you have already made too many accounts.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Zyler
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Zyler »

Aside from canceling the email registration several times, I logged friend's acct a few times to play with him as I developed first char. Perhaps a uninstall/reinstall will work...? Thanks

Return to “New Player Help”