Seer Brodie to return?

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
SethTersius

Re: Seer Brodie to return?

Post by SethTersius »

You are before my time, but more events are always good! Auction would be fun as well.

Zim

Post by Zim »

If Derrick feels this is a good idea, I would think you should contact him directly. The way I see it, events are always going to cater to players wants, so of course most the population is going to say "EVENTS GOOD IDEA", they could really care less who is hosting them.

So being part of the population, yes, more events, with free give aways!

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

Screw that. I don't know you, but come back as a player and organize some 'real world' player run events.

No endorsement needed. :)

I'm all in favor of more administration, as they are all heavily taxed here. However, as has been said, that's more between you and Derrick.
Est Sularus oth Mithas

chainsoar

Post by chainsoar »

Sandro wrote:Who?
Populus wrote:Never heard of you.

Sorry, but ^
Braden wrote:I was getting ready to type a serious reply to this post until I saw who posted it.
[Uhh] Eo wrote:If there is one thing I am a fan of, it is exploring foreign holes.

kevin-theidocghost
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kevin-theidocghost »

chainsoar wrote:
Sandro wrote:Who?
Populus wrote:Never heard of you.

Sorry, but ^
Brodie is awesome you guys would trip on his events give the guy a chance i means he was already a seer here
Timelord wrote:Every single person in the game is out to kill you, loot you and take everything you own at any time.
http://www.twitch.tv/imr4350/

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

Would love to see some CTF's.. those were always a lot of fun.. Brought a lot of people out. (Tourneys only brought the hally cyclers out.)
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Zelek Uther
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Zelek Uther »

I'm always in favour of more events, it's gotta be a good thing! However, I've been here for 516 days, and please forgive my ignorance, but I've never heard of Seer Brodie. Do you have links to events that you have run in the past?
Zadok Uther - Co-founder of Society of Traders [S^T]

Zelek Uther - Guild Master of Terra Nova [TN]

Pro

Post by Pro »

iirc brodie was active when -f-/mym first came here and i showed him all the ways into green acres through events and teleporting. (Might be wrong though).

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

No more staff. Tired of new names. Just be a player. We need players. Ok? Good.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Cattie B

Post by Cattie B »

I think the staff could use some help, and events are always a + .. even if we dont get rewards..
thats my .02 !

kevin-theidocghost
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Cattie B wrote:I think the staff could use some help, and events are always a + .. even if we dont get rewards..
thats my .02 !
to lazy to post my own anymore
Timelord wrote:Every single person in the game is out to kill you, loot you and take everything you own at any time.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

If we added staff every time staff had real life things to do instead of this, we'd just be adding staff all day.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Nidaic

Post by Nidaic »

GuardianKnight wrote:No more staff. Tired of new names. Just be a player. We need players. Ok? Good.
Angry because his run at being a forum mod was a flop.

ON TOPIC: I'd definatly support having another staff member around to lighten the enormous weight from Derrick and the rest of the UOSA staff community, and if the player base gets some events out of it, where's the negative in that?!

kevin-theidocghost
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

hes not really asking more then to be a seer and hes been here before not like hes just some stranger

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

Events pwn... we need more! You got our vote (I speak for myself and my bazooka brethren)

Events are great b/c they always bring people together... many people... often into small, difficult to escape places.

We <3 events!
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)