Seer Brodie to return?

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Brodie

Seer Brodie to return?

Post by Brodie »

Thought I would start a post to see who would be interested in me coming back as a Seer to get some more tournaments, auctions, and events going on the shard again. I came back to UOSA recently and I noticed a lot of complaining about a lack of events and tournaments in IRC and in game. No one is to blame, all staff are really busy in game and in real life. If you guys don't remember me I was Seer Brodie a little over a year ago. I had to step down from my position to focus on finishing college. Now that it's done and over with I am interested in coming back and making UOSA the best shard possible. If this sounds like something you would like to see happen just reply to the post and say so, if not feel free to express that also. Maybe we can persuade Derrick to get me back on the team. Thanks for reading. :)

-Brodie

Lack

Re: Seer Brodie to return?

Post by Lack »

Guess I'll be the one to pop the thread cherry here, I don't know you cus I'm new (less than a month on server) but I am always down for more events for shard they are usually a good thing as long as they don't get excessive so I would love to see you come back and put some life into the server.

mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by mrbojangles »

It'd be great to have you back. I'd love to see some osi-style seer events start happening here. I'd just like to see more focus on pvm and role-playing style events than pvp tournaments - players seem to be filling that gap pretty well themselves.
Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.

Kryptokuddlelite
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kryptokuddlelite »

id love to see ya back!!! you got my vote
Image]

TTPMatt
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by TTPMatt »

From my recollection Brodie ran many well organized events. I believe he also created some nice town-blessings i.e. T^B docks/dueling arena. He has my vote for coming back. I agree with the PvM / CTF style events more than the PvP ones. I am all for the PvP ones, but most of those just had people logging in just for the tourney and leaving. I think the PvM/CTF style events will keep people playing thereafter the events.

My two cents.

- TT
<hemp-afk> now im afk for real, i dont even go near my computer when TT is around
-
<OlmanRiver> TT Stoner : Taking advantage of in game mechanics until they are horribly nerfed since 1997
-
<@Luca|Blight> TT IS A GOD

Azeroth

Post by Azeroth »

id like to see you return!!! you got my vote
Last edited by Azeroth on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stuck
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Stuck »

Kryptokuddlelite wrote:id love to see ya back!!! you got my vote
Azeroth101 wrote:id love to see ya back!!! you got my vote
Is there a glitch in the matrix?

LudKrud

Post by LudKrud »

I think Az can only repeat what krypto says.....

Jill Stihl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Jill Stihl »

id like to see you return!!! you got my vote

kevin-theidocghost
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kevin-theidocghost »

Please come back we desperatly need some events WE ARE BORED!
Timelord wrote:Every single person in the game is out to kill you, loot you and take everything you own at any time.
http://www.twitch.tv/imr4350/

xevec
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by xevec »

It sounds like you have a pretty good track record, so I vote Yes.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Who?
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Populus

Post by Populus »

Never heard of you.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Frodiesel

Post by Frodiesel »

I'm not familiar with you myself but events are always good. PVM and PVP alike. you have my vote.

Koden

Post by Koden »

Events? Mongo like Sheriff Brodie. Sheriff Brodie give mongo events, mongo hug sheriff. . . No, Mongo no hug, that how mongo kill horsey. But Mongo be HAPPY :x
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish on UOSA and he will stay up until his wife yells at him to get to bed.