New player here

Moderator: Support Moderators

cazec274

New player here

Post by cazec274 »

I recently decided to play UO again and thought I'd give this shard a try. I have played on hybrid and ipy and some other shards for probably over 8 years and just had some questions for yall before I start.

How active is the shard? Are there actually a lot of players running around instead of just bank sitting?
How is the pvp here?
Is there stat loss for reds and how does it work here?
How hard is it to gain skills here?
Does lumberjacking and stuff like that help with damage here or is that another era?

Thanks for all the help and can't wait to see you ingame!!!

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: New player here

Post by Light Shade »

How active is the shard? Are there actually a lot of players running around instead of just bank sitting?

*Bank Sitting gets you killed or robbed blind here. I would not recommend it.

How is the pvp here?

*As with most things, this depends on who you ask and what time you play. If you're looking to solo and PvP...you'll have a tough time.

Is there stat loss for reds and how does it work here?

*Yes. 40 Hours per Long Term Count, 8 Hours per Short Term Count. Perma Red after flip flopping enough times.

How hard is it to gain skills here?

*Most skills are are "easy" as there are detailed guides written about almost everything under the sun.

Does lumberjacking and stuff like that help with damage here or is that another era?

*No. Lumberjacking, Poison, etc...do not help with damage/poison. That is a different era.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Return to “New Player Help”