New Player looking for a guild

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Bobcat Brown

New Player looking for a guild

Post by Bobcat Brown »

Hi all...I am a long time UO vet..played around 98-02..and maybe a time or two later after that. I played mostly on chesapeake server, some pacific and some Great Lakes (although I don't remember any names..not even my own on anything but Chessy).

I'm a working professional who does a lot of traveling for my job. Whenever I am home..I generally can not play (although at the office, I can macro). But when I'm on the road traveling is when I can play a lot. WHAT THIS MEANS is that I can not guarentee activity every week, but I will be very active when I can be (Wife and Baby comes first no matter what).

What I'm looking for. Mostly just some cool people to hang out with. I enjoy a lot of different aspects of UO..and create a ton of different characters. While I'm still just fresh..and not even remotely close to having a finished character (my most "playable" character is gm anat, mid 90's macing/tactics).

but as I have said I enjoy all facets of the game. Dungeon crawling, PKing, guild wars, etc. I don't necessarily need a guild to be focused on everything (I can always crawl on my own..or have another charcter I PK on...etc etc)

Border Patrol

Re: New Player looking for a guild

Post by Border Patrol »

Citizen!,

If you ever want to make a cop check out our guild forum and pm Atraxi.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”