Razor Macro file

Moderator: Support Moderators

Zyler
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Razor Macro file

Post by Zyler »

I copied a macro from the boards, pasted it in NotePad, then saved it into the Razor macro folder but it's not appearing on my list. I refreshed the Macro list in Razor but it's still not there. I noticed in the Razor/macro file that my other macros arent there... it's an empty file aside from the one I saved.

So, I seached for a few macros by name and couldnt find any. So I seached for "macro" but cant figure out where I would save one copied into NotePad and saved as a .macro file. Any help appreciated.

Pirul

Re: Razor Macro file

Post by Pirul »

razor is so awesome it moves macro folders

go to Documents and Settings/[User]/Application Data/Razor/Macros

Should be around there
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

As Pirul stated, it is most likely in that location on a Windows XP machine. It may also be under Users/[USERNAME]/AppData/Razor/Macros.

These AppData folders are "Hidden Folders" on the Microsoft Operating System. You may have to change settings to "see" the "Hidden Folders."

Windows 7: Show Hidden Files (Windows 7)
Windows XP: Show Hidden Files (XP)

Bottom line is, your Operating System and the version of Razor that you are running will determine where razor is saving its macros. If you started with one version of razor and then later updated, its possible that you have "old" macros in the original install folder that now do nothing.

-L/S
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Zyler
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Zyler »

Thanks Pirul. Found them. Was in hidden files. Reformatted recently and havent gotten PC back to norm. Thanks for followup LS.

the bazookas
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by the bazookas »

This isn't directly related, but it's so important, I think it's important to bring it up anywhere that a new player might find it:

Razor comes with an option selected by default that sounds like a good idea, but it only makes gameplay jumpy and gives you an overall laggy feel:

Go to General Tab, and UNCHECK the "Use Smart CPU Usage" option. Makes gameplay much more smooth. I didn't know about this for like 2 months until somebody finally pointed it out to me.
Most people like us, or at least they like what we do. Regardless, we appreciate all our victims, and we hope that their encounter with us is a memorable one.
-a machine gun, a bazooka, and a grenade
... a not-for-profit organization (usually)

Zyler
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Zyler »

Thanks bazookas, it must be a default uncheck now from download.

Return to “New Player Help”