T2a Rides

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Teh LawL Firm

T2a Rides

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

It's Been awhile since I played in the 90's but i seem to remeber that t2a you could not recall or gate out with Frenzy and ossys, In fact there was a trick you used at the recdu/Rescu spot to be able to get them out of t2a. I remeber this because our server was one of the firsts to figure this out and when I ran into Brit with one people were like wtf? how did you get that here.. Not sure the exact date that was figured out but was definately t2a.

Tbh i don't even think you could recall or gate period to t2a but i could be mistaken.

Anyone else remember this?
The formation of a hater's contempt commonly arises from jealously and/or resentment.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: T2a Rides

Post by nightshark »

There are a few threads about this already
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3214
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Teh LawL Firm

Post by Teh LawL Firm »

nightshark wrote:There are a few threads about this already
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3214
Thanks
The formation of a hater's contempt commonly arises from jealously and/or resentment.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Teh LawL Firm wrote:Tbh i don't even think you could recall or gate period to t2a but i could be mistaken.
Aye, you cannot here either.

If you have any specific recollections about moving pets between Britannia and the Lost lands please add them too that other thread.

Thanks!
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."