Clothing Dyes

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
smart86

Clothing Dyes

Post by smart86 »

I know at one point at least that they only had a limited amount of charges. Anyone else remember it? Was it in T2A?

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Clothing Dyes

Post by Light Shade »

smart86 wrote:I know at one point at least that they only had a limited amount of charges. Anyone else remember it? Was it in T2A?
Dyes would run out at some point. I can't remember the era, but I do remember buying them frequently because they ran out.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Kaivan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kaivan »

They did, and should, have limited uses. According to the demo, the number of uses for each dye is 25.
UOSA Historian and former staff member: August 11, 2008 - June 19, 2016

Useful links for researching T2A Mechanics

Stratics - UO Latest Updates - Newsgroup 1 - Noctalis - UO98.org

smart86

Post by smart86 »

I don't know if they have a limit here, but its definately not demo accurate at least.

getan

Post by getan »

smart86 wrote:I know at one point at least that they only had a limited amount of charges. Anyone else remember it? Was it in T2A?
I also remember dye tubs running out, but at the same time I also remember being able to use one dye tub on another.

smart86

Post by smart86 »

I don't remember dye tubs running out except for the special ones with charges maybe. I don't recall being able to dye one dye tub with another, then again, I never tried lol.