Introducing NEW

Topics related to Second Age
Pirul

Introducing NEW

Post by Pirul »

Hail UOSA!!

NEW is a new player guild. Our goal is to help the UOSA server grow its population. We all know that a lot of people try this server, but most just don't make it. NEW guild's focus is to help new players, not with big hand outs, but just with basic gear, temporary new player housing, a hunt here and there and advice from veteran players who enjoy to help new players.

We don't ask you to not pk us, but we hope you that take it under consideration that the players in NEW guild are new to the server and have very little, if anything on them. So in case you do kill a player in NEW, keep that in mind and a res and gate to town would be greatly appreciated by our members.

The new players will have their joining date as their guildtitle. That way you can see how old they are. We expect that most new players don't need more than two months to get settled, but sometimes we might run into players who need more time before leaving NEW guild.

We can't do it alone. If you want to help us, in whatever way, or join please contact the Elders: Tater, Doogie, Tara, Pirul and Pringles. You can find us here in forums, or on IRC channel #NEW.

For more information please visit NEW's guild forum.
Last edited by Pirul on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Introducing NEW

Post by Blaise »

Bump for great justice and good people. If you catch me on IRC I'll do what I can to help if you can't find any of the aforementioned players.

Perhaps I'll join a helper character in there at some point, but anyway, BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE!
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Paradox
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Paradox »

Is there a IRC area? We should try and capture those who want to start on the server some how so they are directed to the guild. Maybe something on the main website talking about the guild?

I am always down to help someone new to the server.
Thebreadman: i once failed to kill myself... that was until i realised i was already dead

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Good call Para. Included our IRC channel, #NEW.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Causa Mortis

Post by Causa Mortis »

YAY here is cake!
Attachments
3-cheers-for-you-cake-main.jpg
3-cheers-for-you-cake-main.jpg (8.45 KiB) Viewed 1467 times
IRC = Tater
[url=irc://irc.wildirc.net:6667/new]#new[/url] <--- new player assistance IRC channel

mr mahoney

Post by mr mahoney »

A new scam to employ new labor by telling new playerd to make miners or lumberjacks and sell to them at .5gp per.

But in all seriousness I have every GM crafting skill and a char that can do lvl 5 maps happy to help out in some way.

ScoobyDoO

Post by ScoobyDoO »

Awesome guild. You guys are based just south of my little village. Let me know if there is anything I might be able to do.

Samorite
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Samorite »

Nice, its good to see a positive post pushing through all the "server wipe/doom" threads !!!

Will try to help if required with my very limited knowledge

Good luck and welcome to all the new adventures!