RARE: a cauldron

Not sure what a certain item is worth? Post a price check here!

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Onslaught

RARE: a cauldron

Post by Onslaught »

No idea how I found this but I was randomly trying to click on stuff and actually was able to pick this up. Right place at the right time I guess.

Anyways, I don't really do rares so I wanna sell this but I have no idea how much it goes for. Halp!

A.K.A. All Skill

Great Lakes Veteran.

Currently residing on the Cho'gall World of Warcraft server.

http://www.vqguild.net - World class.

RawToxic
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: RARE: a cauldron

Post by RawToxic »

On this server, you will probably want to hold on to that for awhile. What you have is a pretty valuable item. Most people will offer you ridiculous prices in an auction with no starting bid and most players would not even be able to afford it at it''s real value. I would wait and see what a few established vets price check it as and start a good advertised auction with a fair determined starting bid. I have no idea what it's really worth here but I can tell you that there aren't many that exist.
[$$$] Syndicate of Successful Salesmen

Seven Elements - GM Alchemist, Blacksmith, Carpenter, Mage, Musician, Tailor, Tinker
Fletch - GM Bowyer, Miner
Samuel Vane - GM Fisherman
Arsenic Annie - GM Poisoner
Grimm McCutty - PVP Hybrid

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

RawToxic wrote:On this server, you will probably want to hold on to that for awhile. What you have is a pretty valuable item. Most people will offer you ridiculous prices in an auction with no starting bid and most players would not even be able to afford it at it''s real value. I would wait and see what a few established vets price check it as and start a good advertised auction with a fair determined starting bid. I have no idea what it's really worth here but I can tell you that there aren't many that exist.
Players determine values of such items. Luckily for him we have 4-5 "serious rare dealers" on the shard who would probably hike up the price on it while trying to outbid each other. To plenty of people, this type of item is worthless and therefore, not worth much at all.

I would say based on what I've seen some of the "big rare guys" in IRC pay for things, don't take less than 150k for this unless more of these start popping up over the next few days/weeks/months.
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

aye, hodl it for amonth and if no otheres show up in the spot then start your auction
i would put it on par with the other high end server births
100-200k
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Return to “Price Check”