Earth Elemental Drops

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Faust

Re: Earth Elemental Drops

Post by Faust »

I was under the impression that they were already dropping gems and that you resurrected the post reiterating that they should be dropping gold as the OP argued.

iniak
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by iniak »

Faust wrote:I was under the impression that they were already dropping gems and that you resurrected the post reiterating that they should be dropping gold as the OP argued.
Faust, Please take a minute and reread the original post :)
Soulbreak wrote:Currently Earth Elementals drop gold & ore.
During the era of T2A I remember them dropping gold, ore & 2 random jewels.

I don't have screen shots or anything like that, but can anyone else confirm this for me, or an answer why currently the drops were changed.
Anyways, do we have an ETA when this might be addressed? No rush, just wondering.

P.S. I want to thank all of the developers/programmers/gm's/anyone else working Second Age and Derrick for this awesome shard. I'm really glad I found it.

Rat Tail John

Post by Rat Tail John »

Once in a while they will drop gems and wands but not to much

montier

Post by montier »

I remember it being this way too...

they had gems on earth elementals in shame. I was disapointed when i was finally good enough to go to shame and the elementals didnt have gems..