Hello

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Snafu

Hello

Post by Snafu »

Hello all,

I played UO on Baja for years and years before they killed the game for me, I am happy to find this server and hope to spend a lot of time playing here, if theres any old school Baja players here please let me know!

Snafu

Maahes

Re: Hello

Post by Maahes »

Welcome back to T2A Snafu! Hope you enjoy your stay here with us :)

kingtoad

Post by kingtoad »

I played on Baja as kingtoad. I know your username, then again, there's always been a "Snafu" on just about every server I have played on.

Faust

Post by Faust »

Who was you on Baja?

Snafu

Post by Snafu »

I was Snafu Pug Devante Iceman and a few other chars, when i left after they killed the game for me I sold my accounts tho, and you?

Faust

Post by Faust »

Who was your main PVP character and guild afilliations? If you are who I'm thinking you are that would be pretty sweet.

I'm Faust/Bob. Guilds - Patryns, Warlocks, Mals, 7, RR, LoD, and 8D.

Snafu

Post by Snafu »

the guild I was co-GM of Was Bregan D'aerthe or B_D ...... had the most wars on Baja on the web site..

Faust

Post by Faust »

I remember that guild vaguely. I'm still not sure if you're the Devante that I'm thinking you are. When did you quit playing? I wish I could remember who Devante ran with but it just isn't coming to me. What template was your Devante?

Snafu

Post by Snafu »

I ran with Drizzt Betrayed Slippin Xion Tragedy the GaWD guild American Beauty ect... and I quit and came back a few times but the final straw was when they brought out the Paladin and such...

Faust

Post by Faust »

I recall those guys mostly during the UOR publish. I'm assuming you aren't the Devante that played in '98 and early '99? He quit during '99 before the UOR publish from what I remember. I never saw or heard from him after that.

Snafu

Post by Snafu »

We were pre-UOR but I didnt have Devante untill a little after that, so it must have been another one, to bad, your the only one so far that has said they have played on baja =( was hoping to look up some old friends and enemies <EG>

Faust

Post by Faust »

That is sad to hear. I was really hoping that you was Devante. He was a really good PVPer during the t2a era. I haven't spoke to him for many many years. He sure had a temper though, so you probably should be glad that it wasn't you. :wink:

I have pretty much started the only group of Baja players here so far. Most of us are ex Warlock members though, which was mostly one of the best pre-t2a guilds on the server. So far there is Thuglife(7,RR,LoD,8D), Deathstar(Warlock,BtD), DeAngelo(Warlock,BtD), Elmo the Timid/Magikal Tube(LoD,8D), Bayezid(Elmo's friend), and Templar(Elmo's Friend) in the group. The majority of us are very old school players that played from pre-t2a all the way up to UOR and past. We are still trying to get several other old school players here that are being stubborn.

Omigad

Post by Omigad »

snafu, search baja on the forums. I think there was a baja shout out thread at some point. I might be wrong tho.....

At any rate, welcome!

Drizzt

Post by Drizzt »

That is sad to hear. I was really hoping that you was Devante. He was a really good PVPer during the t2a era. I haven't spoke to him for many many years. He sure had a temper though, so you probably should be glad that it wasn't you.

I have pretty much started the only group of Baja players here so far. Most of us are ex Warlock members though, which was mostly one of the best pre-t2a guilds on the server. So far there is Thuglife(7,RR,LoD,8D), Deathstar(Warlock,BtD), DeAngelo(Warlock,BtD), Elmo the Timid/Magikal Tube(LoD,8D), Bayezid(Elmo's friend), and Templar(Elmo's Friend) in the group. The majority of us are very old school players that played from pre-t2a all the way up to UOR and past. We are still trying to get several other old school players here that are being stubborn.
ahh ya im here also with pug.. im the gm of B_D as well.. my chars well hmm i had alot of them Drizzt Do'Urden , Betrayed, Wolverine, Ashen-Shugar,Maverick,Slippin,Cadderly,Goten,Cyric,Daksha to name a few...

i dont remember faust but i do deathstar he was also in B_D for a time him an his rl friend chaoticdeath or somesuch? deangelo i remember fightin wasnt he gamina also? and elmo i remember that name... we were back in the old school days as well..i also ran with spit wayyy back then when he was in the warlocks. and of course the gawds. and even carnage when he was legalos mckenzie or somthin like that back then... tho he turned into an ass joined lod an gave me plenty of loot after that =)...
ya im tryin to get a few ppl back also xion/arliman for one .. hes being kinda stubborn himself ;p .. well hope to be seeing ya guys around, and once my chars are ready, pvpin ya!

deathstar

Post by deathstar »

Drizzt wrote:
That is sad to hear. I was really hoping that you was Devante. He was a really good PVPer during the t2a era. I haven't spoke to him for many many years. He sure had a temper though, so you probably should be glad that it wasn't you.

ahh ya im here also with pug.. im the gm of B_D as well.. my chars well hmm i had alot of them Drizzt Do'Urden , Betrayed, Wolverine, Ashen-Shugar,Maverick,Slippin,Cadderly,Goten,Cyric,Daksha to name a few...

i dont remember faust but i do deathstar he was also in B_D for a time him an his rl friend chaoticdeath or somesuch? deangelo i remember fightin wasnt he gamina also? and elmo i remember that name... we were back in the old school days as well..i also ran with spit wayyy back then when he was in the warlocks. and of course the gawds. and even carnage when he was legalos mckenzie or somthin like that back then... tho he turned into an ass joined lod an gave me plenty of loot after that =)...
ya im tryin to get a few ppl back also xion/arliman for one .. hes being kinda stubborn himself ;p .. well hope to be seeing ya guys around, and once my chars are ready, pvpin ya!
hi drizzy =p