Noob Questions on Razor Macro

Moderator: Support Moderators

Jabronie

Noob Questions on Razor Macro

Post by Jabronie »

Hello everyone,

I used to play this game back in the day and I found second age just a few weeks ago. I have been playing like crazy ever since. One thing i have discovered is that I am just as big of a noob now as i was back then. 8)

It seems like everyone is gaining skills threw razor now. I got a basic idea of how to do it but i still have a a lot to learn. My first char was a warrior but I’m tired of getting pk'd everytime i leave town so im trying to make a mage. I have looked and researched how to make a maging macro to raise magery and what not but I just cant seem figure it out. It is really confusing me. I was just wondering if someone on here was maybe able to explain it in a different way (noob language) so i can understand it. My end goal is to make a macro i can use just sitting at a bank by pulling reags from my bank chest while i cast spells on myself or however that works.

Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks

xvsanx

Re: Noob Questions on Razor Macro

Post by xvsanx »

hello I've seen you around britain lol

http://uonew.net/new/guides-2/staring-o ... osa-pirul/

if you've been venturing outside of britain toward the graveyard or mine that's why you've been getting pk'd, seems like people are always around there. try different places as mentioned in that guide

it'll be a hassle to raise magery because it takes so many reagents, so you may not be macroing it for a while, and when you do, you'll probably want to cast a harmful spell on yourself so you can gain resisting spells at the same time, which you can't gain from while in town unfortunately

with razor it's fairly simple, you just click loop, record the macro you want taking however long you need because it only records actions, add whatever pauses you need and then hit play to test. so for magery, you'd want to be somewhere safe preferably away from players so no one steals from you, check loop hit record, select the spell, cast it on yourself, meditate, and repeat. however, i am aware this is a terrible explanation for magery, so please check out this thread and its macro, it has all the proper modifications you want. you can edit your .macro file in razor's folder with notepad to copy/paste the guy's macro and i'm sure they explain the restock

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=845

Return to “New Player Help”