NPC Reg Vendor Prices

Topics related to Second Age
Orsi

NPC Reg Vendor Prices

Post by Orsi »

Back in T2A (maybe even in UO now also), there was also a varying price for reagents that were stocked on a vendor. Usually black pearl/blood moss were in the 5gp-7gp range, while the other regs could be from 3gp-5gp. Supply and demand I assume. This gave more incentive for people to recall around the world and find the vendors with cheap regs.

Usually if a vendor was stocked at 999 of black pearl, it would cost 5gp, but as this stock slowly diminished the price would rise until it hit a max of 7gp. Also, if a vendor was sitting on 20 black pearl at 7gp for awhile, the cost of each black pearl would lower slowly until it reached 5gp (no demand).

Derrick

Re: NPC Reg Vendor Prices

Post by Derrick »

Interesting. We'll look into this, thanks.

Alex21
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Alex21 »

Scythe wrote:Back in T2A (maybe even in UO now also), there was also a varying price for reagents that were stocked on a vendor. Usually black pearl/blood moss were in the 5gp-7gp range, while the other regs could be from 3gp-5gp. Supply and demand I assume. This gave more incentive for people to recall around the world and find the vendors with cheap regs.

Usually if a vendor was stocked at 999 of black pearl, it would cost 5gp, but as this stock slowly diminished the price would rise until it hit a max of 7gp. Also, if a vendor was sitting on 20 black pearl at 7gp for awhile, the cost of each black pearl would lower slowly until it reached 5gp (no demand).
i dislike you.
The First Player Of UO Second Age.

ecetres
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by ecetres »

lmao
Guerrilla wrote:
i know i cry alot.... its only because i suck, and I'm going to uninstall UO as you read this