as bard question

Topics related to Second Age
LiquidFire

Re: as bard question

Post by LiquidFire »

Pirul wrote:Resist, as it might just allow you that extra time to be able to recall out from PK's. Peace really only works on mobs, and mobs are pretty stupid, so you should be able to outsmart them without peace.

That's just my opinion.
Agreed, peacekeeping can be helpful in some respects, like if you get surrounded/trapped by monsters, but just dont let that happen.
-Apac, Pro Solo Provo/Treasure Hunter, Part Time Businessman/Broker
-Krillin, Tank Mage, Wannabe PvP'er
-Brak, Apprentice Tamer
-Joseph, Meat Shield
-Opie, Kelvin, & Jimmy Houston GM Fisherman/Captains of the Valentine I, II, & III

Djinn_Voodoo

Post by Djinn_Voodoo »

Pirul wrote:As I said, depends on playstyle. My particular playstyle is more aggresive, run around kiting mobs, etc.

for sure on play style.... i kite the mobs too and gm magery allows that quick EV too i am just not good at pvp but preety good at escaping:)

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

LiquidFire wrote:Agreed, peacekeeping can be helpful in some respects, like if you get surrounded/trapped by monsters, but just dont let that happen.
...or carry red pots
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

Peacemaking is a waste of skill

Music
Provo
Resist
Wrestling
Meditation
Magic
Eval Int

Now you can be a badass and drop either Eval Int or Resist and pick up Lockpicking. Maybe both for Carto (you'll have to use meteor for any kind of offensive damage). Whatever you do, never drop wrestling.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Djinn_Voodoo

Post by Djinn_Voodoo »

son wrote:Peacemaking is a waste of skill

Music
Provo
Resist
Wrestling
Meditation
Magic
Eval Int

Now you can be a badass and drop either Eval Int or Resist and pick up Lockpicking. Maybe both for Carto (you'll have to use meteor for any kind of offensive damage). Whatever you do, never drop wrestling.
why the wrestling?? i hav 0 wrestling... aint figureing this one out

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

So you don't get interrupted when casting. This is helpful in PvM, but essential for PvP.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Djinn_Voodoo

Post by Djinn_Voodoo »

ic tyvm for the info!!! :mrgreen:

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

Pretty much every single character should have wrestling. My 7x mage dexer pk thnig with macing also had wrestling.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Greenhell

Post by Greenhell »

I agree with Son wrestling is a must have. It allows you to dodge a ton of melee attacks. In this sense its better than resist which often times only negates a portion of the damage. Wrestling allows you to avoid all of the damage. I had a good PK whiff 4 hally swings in arow the other night when I was f'ing around with him in Destard. Works against mobs too, you'll see them bite you and it does no damage. Must have skill imo.