Sunday's PvP Event Results

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Scienter

Re: Sunday's PvP Event Results

Post by Scienter »

The host(s) of the tournament are convinced that this was a total cluster. However, I thought given the circumstances the tournament was overall ran very well. The only two maybe three issues I had were all TG related, but nothing severe really happened to me or my guildmates.

In regards to Bongy, given he is an established member of the community, owner of one of the towers, and a talented pvper, I would have let him slide by the first round or tried to squeeze him in somewhere.

I understand both sides of the arguement, but I decided to go ahead and put my 2 cents in.
Thank you,

-Scienter
"The Great One"
FT$
PM me with reflect bracelets or charged halberds!
New Vent Info:
IP:uosa.puddleboy.com
port:4490
Need a channel? Fill out the information here: http://secondage.puddleboy.com

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

We use a bracket generater so changing the bracket once its started is not possible, and without the bracket generator things run much slower. If you can't arrive on time, you miss out. I'm sure it was the same for automated events.

We did finish the tournament, but running it in Ohm's place was quite stressful with the theives, no banning abilities, and contestents getting randomly booted, it was definitely annoying to be organising. Me and Abyz came just to participate, ended up having to deal with all that shit ... gah!
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

Scienter

Post by Scienter »

[Uhh] Eo wrote:We use a bracket generater so changing the bracket once its started is not possible, and without the bracket generator things run much slower. If you can't arrive on time, you miss out. I'm sure it was the same for automated events.

We did finish the tournament, but running it in Ohm's place was quite stressful with the theives, no banning abilities, and contestents getting randomly booted, it was definitely annoying to be organising. Me and Abyz came just to participate, ended up having to deal with all that shit ... gah!
Yeah that sucks. Again, I thought given the circumstances you guys did very well. As a result once I receive my winnings, I will proudly donate 30k back to you guys for your efforts for prize winnings next tournament.
Thank you,

-Scienter
"The Great One"
FT$
PM me with reflect bracelets or charged halberds!
New Vent Info:
IP:uosa.puddleboy.com
port:4490
Need a channel? Fill out the information here: http://secondage.puddleboy.com