An adventure... reliving the fun of the olden days now!

Topics related to Second Age
Radical Larry

Re: An adventure... reliving the fun of the olden days now!

Post by Radical Larry »

Just because the southern gentleman known as Downs got the better end of a business deal with you is not a reason to lose your cool now, Taboo. Conduct yourself as the upstanding southern businessman that we all know you are!

Aaron

Post by Aaron »

i rofled irl reading this and the rage replies... well done newbie... so darn lucky...!

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Taboo wrote:Just because you find a door unlocked doesn't mean you have to go in and rob it then post pictures on the forums. You people are assholes and I don't care what I lost, it's annoying.
I'd be mad too, but you have to admit that it's an epic theft. Probably 99% of us would rob the owner blind in that situation. Probably you would too.

And for sure I would post about it.

My houses, I keep open to the public but lock down or secure every single item. For this exact reason.

A couple of weeks ago I killed an AFK red in his tower. For some reason he'd left the place unlocked. Unfornately I could only grab an armful of stuff before his mates showed up and i had to recall away. Under different circumstances I would have emptied his tower and definitely posted about it here.

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

Hahaha after reading this guy's replies, this robbery makes me happy. He sounds like he was the perfect guy to rob, regardless how many billions of pixels he has in his bank. I wish I was this lucky, nice job Bixby. Aren't those dark coloured pieces of cloth somewhat of a rarity here? I always see people going on about mare hued stuff. Is it hard to get?
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Aeris wrote:Hahaha after reading this guy's replies, this robbery makes me happy. He sounds like he was the perfect guy to rob, regardless how many billions of pixels he has in his bank. I wish I was this lucky, nice job Bixby. Aren't those dark coloured pieces of cloth somewhat of a rarity here? I always see people going on about mare hued stuff. Is it hard to get?
Epic necro. But ya I also enjoyed the rage of the victim. This is exactly the response you want from robbing someone. Makes it more enjoyable than the pixels themselves.
Some hues from evil mages' robes have been severely limited. But I'm no expert on that stuff. The demand on specific hues is because trammelites always like to match their mounts and mares are the mount of choice for alot of peeps.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

inkognito wrote:
Aeris wrote:Hahaha after reading this guy's replies, this robbery makes me happy. He sounds like he was the perfect guy to rob, regardless how many billions of pixels he has in his bank. I wish I was this lucky, nice job Bixby. Aren't those dark coloured pieces of cloth somewhat of a rarity here? I always see people going on about mare hued stuff. Is it hard to get?
Epic necro. But ya I also enjoyed the rage of the victim. This is exactly the response you want from robbing someone. Makes it more enjoyable than the pixels themselves.
Some hues from evil mages' robes have been severely limited. But I'm no expert on that stuff. The demand on specific hues is because trammelites always like to match their mounts and mares are the mount of choice for alot of peeps.
I don't think someone who wears a perfectly matching orange outfit with orange neon sandals can call anyone a trammelite.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Draegon

Post by Draegon »

Congrats on the haul! I love a good story as much as anyone. Taboo seriously your acting like some 17yr old l33t dude bragging about this and that. This should actually make you smile! You made a mistake a new player made a little cash and made a good story for us all to enjoy. If your such a BALL3R w0rd son, then seriously congratulate the man and be over with it. We all make mistakes you made one, it cost you apparently nothing cause your a "10+MILLIONAIRE"

Donald Trump err Taboo, take it as a loss laugh it off and move on seriously, your just digging an your self one of those "Ass Holes" and its getting deeper every post. Thanks for the photos and the story! Makes me salvate at the prospect of playing again soon!

bubu

Post by bubu »

Oh my God, I want to play this game again immediately! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Such a perfect representation of what was, what now is, and how what still is has not changed from what was. Thank you Taboo.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

It's okay he has 10s of millions in the bank, he's not bitter at all... really he's not bitter... stop asking if he's bitter guys
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

Wychethyl

Post by Wychethyl »

Yeah he sells those 1109 crafted items for 250g per yard on his vendor here:

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64249

I wonder how much mage cloth Bixby pulled out of this place anyway

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

tens of millions in gold account wide and tens of millions in rares account wide as well as a ton of property. So if you are going to say something, might as well make it correct.

the only thing that hasnt changed is the fact i dont give a damn what you have to say and i keep doing my thing.

meanwhile trolls keep trolling and bixby doesn't even play anymore.

..... who saw that coming? Oh, me.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Bring back Radical Larry
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Wychethyl wrote:Yeah he sells those 1109 crafted items for 250g per yard on his vendor here:

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=64249

I wonder how much mage cloth Bixby pulled out of this place anyway
It was a long time ago, I think when I first came back from a break and got that keep. I believe he got approx 1k 1109 cloth and a myriad mixture of others. Anyway, as far as your link is concerned, note that I have a hugeeee supply of cloth. Much more so than then. Anyway, it's not exactly as if I dislike bixby or care about this. It's ancient history that doesn't have any consequence now.

That was 2013 when I was fresh coming back from a break and it's now about to be 2016. :roll:

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

Schadenfreude is universally regarded as a most-particularly-repugnant self-indulgence.

That being said, I couldn't help but laugh out loud, literally, over the stroke of fortune enjoyed by the then-6-day-old OP: however unwittingly, Taboo had provided a vast contribution to one newbie's UOSA adventuring career! I don't pay enough attention to who's here, vs. who's gone: is Bixby still around? Bixby, I am gratified that you displayed such humble appreciation for your windfall!

Otherwise, pwned-rage-qq is not much better than schadenfreude, in my opinion ... I feel encouraged to speculate, however, that Taboo has realized the twice-pwnage of this incident: first, the theft, then "taking the bait" of this post; many people find benefit from learning experiences, ultimately.

At the very least, the victim was demonstrably comfortably-wealthy, and would not have been (and has not been) "ruined", by the loss inflicted.

Next time, "crap, you got me, you little bastard; my bad", should suffice. BTW, um, I see a number of gross security-defects in that 2013-setup, but maybe certain mechanics were not then in-place (during my own hiatus)?

I do almost hate to say, that I am glad of the laugh ... very few (epic) necros are this entertaining, and I wasn't here, first time around.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.