An adventure... reliving the fun of the olden days now!

Topics related to Second Age
Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: An adventure... reliving the fun of the olden days now!

Post by Taboo »

In restrospect, I probably just should have said "whatever" or nothing at all, but my knee jerk reaction is still "go fck yourself bixby. Just because you can walk in a rob a house then post pics on forums, doesn't mean you should". After all, it is a little douche baggy of him.

But then again he's a ghost that doesn't play. So I don't really care.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Bixby is/was actually one of the more upstanding players I played with/against in 6+ years of uosa.

Also,

Malaikat wrote:Bring back Radical Larry
I second this.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

inkognito wrote:Bixby is/was actually one of the more upstanding players I played with/against in 6+ years of uosa.

Also,

I second this.
On the contrary, he is one of the fakest and most conniving pixel sluts I've met ever, anywhere.

But yes, BBL
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

Taboo still lives dangerously with his properties, heh heh. I hopped a gate for fun and ended up in Taboo’s keep a couple months ago. I just chilled out a bit, and hopped the next gate to town he opened up.

Rather than rob him, I sent him a note that he might want to tighten security. Varak is a pretty upstanding guy. If I had been on one of my other characters it might have played out differently

if you have enough money, and have all the important stuff locked down, you can probably take a hit.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Capitalist wrote:
inkognito wrote:Bixby is/was actually one of the more upstanding players I played with/against in 6+ years of uosa.

Also,

I second this.
On the contrary, he is one of the fakest and most conniving pixel sluts I've met ever, anywhere.

But yes, BBL

The promise of trammel pixels can corrupt the most stoutly honorable wizards.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

PorkTornado

Post by PorkTornado »

Lol

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

morgan1109 wrote:Taboo still lives dangerously with his properties, heh heh. I hopped a gate for fun and ended up in Taboo’s keep a couple months ago. I just chilled out a bit, and hopped the next gate to town he opened up.

Rather than rob him, I sent him a note that he might want to tighten security. Varak is a pretty upstanding guy. If I had been on one of my other characters it might have played out differently

if you have enough money, and have all the important stuff locked down, you can probably take a hit.
It's locked down items and there are statuettes with a singing crystal ball now. So it's like, if you walk around "rarrrr, screech, moan, bam, clank clank" hehe :)