Looking for a laidback guild

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Francois424
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Looking for a laidback guild

Post by Francois424 »

Hello,

Week-old player here, and I am starting to want to join a guild...
I played UO from early 1998 to mid-2000, at the time I owned a house, and was part of a nice guild.

I plan on Mimicing(sp?) my old official UO account of the area, which was comprised of 4 characters :
--> Mace Fighter (with healing, anatomy, and shield; full plate warrior)
--> Mage/healer hybrid (anatomy/healing, Magery, Archery, Tailoring) <-- Working on her Right now.
--> Offensive Mage (complete with Eval-Int)
--> Carpenter ( + all support skills barring musicianship)
Right now, only my hybrid is created and it's going fine, but as soon as I get my house I'll create the others and start working on them as well. I remember liking my mace-fighter most, followed by my Hybrid, fyi.

- - - -

So I am wanting for a laid back guild, which enjoy sparring at the guild house, doing the occasional dongeon run or Treasure Map, and that dosent mind sharing ressources between members (reasonably, of course).

I am not so strong in PvP so I would not like to join Order/Chaos or Guilds that are/planning to be at war soon.
My usual activity times are from Midnight-2am EST on week-days, and usually most of Sunday(my preffered day to do stuff other than gather materials and craft)

If you are interested, please PM me
-- François