(PAUSED) Need something to invest in? Look no further!

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Abbynormal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

(PAUSED) Need something to invest in? Look no further!

Post by Abbynormal »

Hail, fair and decent dude. I'm Abbynormal. You've probably heard of me, I piss excellence. Enough about me though, let me make you an offer you can't refuse.

I'm looking for gallant, audacious people to invest in my MEGA Mule. That's right folks, I am creating a MEGA mule. Here is what I would like to build:

GM Tinker
GM Blacksmith
GM Carpenter
GM Fletching
GM Alchemy
GM Poisoning
GM Tailoring

Now to the investment part. GMing all of these skills takes alot of time and resources, sadly, I don't have much of either as I am an active duty serviceman in the United States Navy. To cover this lack of time/resources, I would like to ask for you generous, attractive individuals for help.

An investment offer of 20k, be it gold, or any of the above applicable resources (ingots, boards, scrolls, regs) will earn you two things. Firstly, once my MEGA mule is GM, you will get two(2) free orders of 10k value (making investment back), I will also give you an additional 5k order on me. In addition to this, I will provide priority service for 2 additional orders in which you will provide the resources (meaning your order will be my number 1 priority when I log on).

For standardization purposes:
Ingots - 6gp/per
Boards - 2gp/per
Regs- (Nightshade please for investment) 4gp/per
Leather - 5gp/per

Where I'm at, and where I am going:

My MEGA Mule is currently at: (all skills are REAL value)
GM tinker
77.7 Carp
55.8 Smith

I intend to focus on smith and carp, and once they are done switch to alchemy and poisoning. After that will be fletching and tailoring.

TLDR - You give me 20k gold/resources to fund my mule leveling, I give you stuff equivalent to 25k when I am done, and on-demand muling for 2 orders in which you provide the resources/gold.

PM me, and lets chat. Stay classy Second Age.
-Abbynormal
Last edited by Abbynormal on Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:18 am, edited 3 times in total.

Capitalist

Re: Rich? Need something to invest in? Look no further!

Post by Capitalist »

The resources part I understand. But aren't you rich as hell, thus not needing donations? Not trying to shut this thread down, I'm just genuinely confused.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Abbynormal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abbynormal »

lol nope. I appreciate the mix up. Maybe you're thinking I'm Abyz who I've seen around.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Yep. I was thinking abercoby, not Abyz. I've got 3k scrolls you can have.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Abbynormal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abbynormal »

Oh sorry, I forgot to take the scrolls off of there. I'm putting off inscription for a bit. Rather do the above skills first.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

If they're in order then I can't really help you with resources. But, despite tailoring being your last, I can donate 20k worth of leather. I cut all of my cloth into 2 million aids or I'd have that to give too :/

Abbynormal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abbynormal »

If you wanna throw the leather, I'll take it. I should elaborate that the pay back can be any of the muleing. so you can ask for anything i.e smith or tinker things in return.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

It's fine. Where do you want to meet?

Abbynormal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abbynormal »

Good doing business with you Vega. You're in my records as my first investor. Pleasure doing business with you.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Think your the first person I've seen other than me, who has a join date of 2009 or earlier and is flat broke! Welcome to the broke veterans club.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

Vega - what do you want for those scrolls?

Asan Drakus

Post by Asan Drakus »

How can you guys be broke with 4 years on the server? I play casually and was a millionaire in two weeks ;-P

Free bump because Abbynormal rocks.
N-C Pretty in Pink!

darkmalus

Post by darkmalus »

Id like to help you really I would but you lost me at I am active duty service member in the Navy,; screw the navy and GO ARMY!
:)

Waldo

Post by Waldo »

Menkaure wrote:Think your the first person I've seen other than me, who has a join date of 2009 or earlier and is flat broke! Welcome to the broke veterans club.
That makes 3 of us...workin on my own mule atm.

Abbynormal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abbynormal »

Asan Drakus wrote:How can you guys be broke with 4 years on the server? I play casually and was a millionaire in two weeks ;-P

Free bump because Abbynormal rocks.

I took a couple years off when I joined up, and moved to Japan.