Possible to enlarge game?

Topics related to Second Age
Soulbreak

Possible to enlarge game?

Post by Soulbreak »

I've got a strange question. Is it possible to enlarge the game? I am not specifically talking about resolution, but more along the lines how when in an internet browser you can hold CTRL and mouse wheel up and it blows the page up. I am playing on a 60in TV and after a certain point with the resolution all I see are black squares and it is buggy. Any ideas on how to utilize the majority of the screen?
DRUSK42 wrote:
Downs wrote:So, who got the goods? All we walked away with was land.
Take a wild guess.
Millerisfuntoplay wrote: Don't worry I will bank everything instead and give house to Ian.

a swallow

Re: Possible to enlarge game?

Post by a swallow »

I tried putting it on my 48" tv and i had the same problem I think its just too old school for the new tv's, but gl!
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Possible to enlarge game?

Post by Elk Eater »

Soulbreak wrote:I've got a strange question. Is it possible to enlarge the game? I am not specifically talking about resolution, but more along the lines how when in an internet browser you can hold CTRL and mouse wheel up and it blows the page up. I am playing on a 60in TV and after a certain point with the resolution all I see are black squares and it is buggy. Any ideas on how to utilize the majority of the screen?
The only thing you can do is set the output resolution of your computer (Windows I'm assuming) to a lower resolution to the TV. I'm assuming your TV is 16:9 (1920x1080), so try one of these resolutions: 1024×576, 1280×720, 1366×768, 1600×900

This should be changed in Windows under display management.
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.