Free House at Brit Bank!

Topics related to Second Age
Hegyi Ember

Free House at Brit Bank!

Post by Hegyi Ember »

Leaving shard after a whole 4 days! Can't get anything accomplished. Not the shards fault. But whatever. Bye second age. Free small house at brit bank. 4x GM char, and cant do a damn thing. Most excellent fun!
Ye've ne'er walked the toughest of roads, if ye've ne'er walked the mountains. - Hegyi Ember

Li Meiyang

Re: Free House at Brit Bank!

Post by Li Meiyang »

:?: You own a house already after only four days of play and say you can't get anything accomplished? WTF?

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

don't macro everything starting off especially at brit bank
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Oh the delicious irony of this post.
Sprinkled on top of this gourmet of hypocrisy is the signature of the original poster.

I typed out some suggestions and helpful hints but then realized the op probably doesn't have the necessary attention span to read any following replies if they couldn't handle beating Uosa in less than a week.

Lol @ our culture's expectations for an online game these days.

*edit*
Actually after reading your past posts, it seems you have the required "stuff" to do well on this shard. You seem like someone with a flare for roleplaying. I just think your feeling alittle raged by a griefer. It happens to all of us. These events are necessary to grow the thick exoskeleton you will need to thrive in this FUN unforgiving cutthroat environment.
Keep on treading thru those mountains!
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Probably the newb I handed a small deed to a few days
back...what a waste.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Okay hold up, he got a deed? I thought he lived at the bank. There are a ton of spots for smalls. That's just plain lazy.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Soulbreak

Post by Soulbreak »

Hegyi Ember wrote:Leaving shard after a whole 4 days! Can't get anything accomplished. Not the shards fault. But whatever. Bye second age. Free small house at brit bank. 4x GM char, and cant do a damn thing. Most excellent fun!
Wow, you were allowed to macro in a clean 2 story, given the remainder of money for a small to start out from Bane and you quit and didn't give him the deed. This takes helping newbies to an entirely new level.
DRUSK42 wrote:
Downs wrote:So, who got the goods? All we walked away with was land.
Take a wild guess.
Millerisfuntoplay wrote: Don't worry I will bank everything instead and give house to Ian.

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Soulbreak wrote:
Hegyi Ember wrote:Leaving shard after a whole 4 days! Can't get anything accomplished. Not the shards fault. But whatever. Bye second age. Free small house at brit bank. 4x GM char, and cant do a damn thing. Most excellent fun!
Wow, you were allowed to macro in a clean 2 story, given the remainder of money for a small to start out from Bane and you quit and didn't give him the deed. This takes helping newbies to an entirely new level.

Some people aren't cut out for this. Whatever he/she was hoping to accomplish in 4 days I cannot fathom. My sword glows of a troll.

Saber

Post by Saber »

Lol

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

I agree to the disgust at the casual player mentality of new gen games and players, not saying this fellow is young but more that the way games are played now days is casual easy mode fodder.

In my opinion you would do well in a guild that is capable of helping you learn the game as well as play together. There is no easy mode on UO:SA and that is why we love it lol.

If you find yourself unable to progress as a single player I highly suggest joining a guild.

Griefers are in every game, you just have to learn their ways and adjust your playing style to accommodate the occasional escape and or trap ;)

Good luck where ever you wind up but UO is still the best you will find if you have the ability to dedicate yourself.

Jay

Post by Jay »

Last edited by Jay on Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Okay hold up, he got a deed? I thought he lived at the bank. There are a ton of spots for smalls. That's just plain lazy.
I placed one last night; tonight going to try another spot I think I've spied ...

The placement ui can be tedious, sometimes, but I've seen a lot of spots I think one might shoe-horn a small into ...

SS

EDIT: post your best 4xGM Templates here!

Mine:
GM Begging
GM Forensic Evaluation
GM Spirit Speaking
GM Evaluating Intelligence (with looping Razor macro to target self)

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

Look at the date...
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

Saber wrote:Lol
Why would you ress a two year old thread...? The hell are you even doing back this far?
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

Narcissic wrote:
Saber wrote:Lol
Why would you ress a two year old thread...? The hell are you even doing back this far?
It's like a different version of the rick roll...
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey