Player statues in the museum

Topics related to Second Age
Bee

Re: Player statues in the museum

Post by Bee »

Galendae wrote:
Menkaure wrote:Truly speaking Sandro and fede deserve one, its been pretty much a fact they have been the two best fighters in the shards history, with tj and spanky right behind, and maybe chad. But no one was as popularly feared as Sandro and fede.

EZUO.

Once again you throwing around bull shit lies without any proof other than the fact they were and always will be better than you. Serious get a fu*king life already, it's really getting old.

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Dyne would have my vote.

santa12345

Post by santa12345 »

Telamon
or
Cavewright

Bee

Post by Bee »

santa12345 wrote:Telamon
or
Cavewright

Only problem I see with cave, Telamon , sandro, fede- all have been banned from server... Why in the hell would you give them a statue?

My vote would be for:

Malice- been around forever, does a lot for the server, and is a well known active pvper for years.
Love tg or hate them, everyone knows who they are.

Other vets that been around along time,

Rammar
Pirul
Satori
Sultan of swing
Robb
Bot
Regancy
Gk
Dyne
Downs
Myself
Vega- yes I said vega . He has not been around for years, but he has had a huge impact on the server.

I think anyone on this list is better deserved than any of the names of propel who have been banned.

If halogen does not have a statue- that would be my number one pick. One of the nicest people to play the server- and gave back to server a lot.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

If we are talking about what has been done for this shard then whether or not someone was banned is irrelevant. Fede was NOT banned for euo. And neither was Sandro.
Fede not only was a top pvper for years but he also held events and have away prizes and more importantly brought more field pvp to the server than anyone. Don't believe me? Funny how since he's been gone the servers slowly died and the fielding scene is non existent.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Fede followed me around telling me I am pretty. The next day, he kept calling me gay. Poor fella was confused.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

Bee wrote:
Galendae wrote:
Menkaure wrote:Truly speaking Sandro and fede deserve one, its been pretty much a fact they have been the two best fighters in the shards history, with tj and spanky right behind, and maybe chad. But no one was as popularly feared as Sandro and fede.

EZUO.

Once again you throwing around bull shit lies without any proof other than the fact they were and always will be better than you. Serious get a fu*king life already, it's really getting old.
Stop stalking me.

Bee

Post by Bee »

Menkaure wrote:If we are talking about what has been done for this shard then whether or not someone was banned is irrelevant. Fede was NOT banned for euo. And neither was Sandro.
Fede not only was a top pvper for years but he also held events and have away prizes and more importantly brought more field pvp to the server than anyone. Don't believe me? Funny how since he's been gone the servers slowly died and the fielding scene is non existent.

First off I never once said fede used easy uo. I actually defended them in the posts above.

Second Blackfoot probably ran more events for the server than anyone, and if he got banned for somthing I would still say no to a statue of him.

If you did somthing bad enough to get banned, don't feel you should have anything to glorify you.

Bee

Post by Bee »

Galendae wrote:
Bee wrote:
Galendae wrote:

EZUO.

Stop stalking me.

Stalking you? Lol stop talking out of your ass without any proof of anything. You get on here all the time and spout out a bunch of bs, quit starting shit. And I won't have to respond back...

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

No one has done anything to deserve a statue made in their honor.

Except my man BIG KING TESTIES, for single handedly destroying the hued furniture market with one single lockdown. First public furniture dye tub. BOOM

BIG KING TESTIES for King!
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Bee wrote:
Menkaure wrote:If we are talking about what has been done for this shard then whether or not someone was banned is irrelevant. Fede was NOT banned for euo. And neither was Sandro.

First off I never once said fede used easy uo. I actually defended them in the posts above.

Second Blackfoot probably ran more events for the server than anyone, and if he got banned for somthing I would still say no to a statue of him.

If you did somthing bad enough to get banned, don't feel you should have anything to glorify you.
My comment wasn't directed towards you.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

Can I have a statue? :)
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

farnk

Post by farnk »

And MAYBE chad?!? Lol. Chad was hands down the best pvper to ever grace this server. I do agree fede and sandro were great themselves respectively.

Also who the fuck is this angry Bee guy? Mentioning himself for a statue and I've never even heard of him lol.

Bee

Post by Bee »

farnk wrote:
And MAYBE chad?!? Lol. Chad was hands down the best pvper to ever grace this server. I do agree fede and sandro were great themselves respectively.

Also who the fuck is this angry Bee guy? Mentioning himself for a statue and I've never even heard of him lol.

Who the fuck is frank?

And don't you stress I'm sure I've killed you plenty.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Boomland Jenkins wrote:Can I have a statue? :)
lmao. The guy that could create 10 statues in my front yard without effort asks for permission!
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson