* * * Trammel Moonstone Documentation * * *

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Metastasis

* * * Trammel Moonstone Documentation * * *

Post by Metastasis »

This thread's sole purpose is to document all things Trammel Moonstone. My post is reflective of what I personally found to be interesting information and not found in other spots, whether in UOSA threads or on the web, regarding the Trammel Moonstone. Please feel free to contribute any info and/ or screenshots you have, not found below.

The screenshots of the stone being activated were taken during Server Wars. The screenshots of the stone being used were NOT taken during Server Wars. "Activated" = making a magical gate appear (double clicking the stone). "Used" = changing the stone's color (single clicking the stone).

The Trammel Moonstone, as a decoration, cannot be activated or used by the owner, co owner, friends, or unfriended players when locked down in a house. To use the stone, it has to be in your pack, not your bank or any other container. The Trammel Moonstone can be used unlimited times. The Trammel Moonstone cannot be activated when the player holding the stone is mounted, or in a house, as the stone needs to be planted in the ground in order for it to be activated. Once the Trammel Moonstone has been activated, the activation cannot be stopped; the stone will go *POOF!*... and it's gone.

Specifically to the pic, below:
Step 1 is showing the first step once a Trammel Moonstone is double-clicked. Again, you have to be off a mount and standing on ground to activate the stone.
Step 2 is showing a magical moongate opening. Notice the moongate hue is the same as the Trammel Moonstone (there are 30 hues that the stone and gate can be).
Step 3 shows text that appears above the gate. Double clicking the gate does nothing, and the text automatically appears.
Step 4 shows the *POOF* and stars that occur automatillcay after about 7-8 seconds of the gate being open. It's the same graphic as if you dispelled a gate.

Below the steps are the texts related to the Trammel Moonstone. The additional text is self explantory.

Below are the 30 hues that the stone (and gate) can be. They range from 2101 to 2130. The rarest hues, I found, were 2124 and 2127. It took me well over 100 clicks to get these hues. That might be random, or they might actually be that hard to get. I tested the hues NOT during Server Wars, because I'm 100% you can't accidentally use the stone while mounted. The pics don't do the stone justice, as the hues are more vibrant in game, but you get the idea.

I've been told some stones decay, and others do not. I have no way to test this theory, as mine doesn't, but I imagine it's like the Weather Maps. How did some not decay and then the rest decay? I have no idea, but I know a few of us have non-decaying Trammel Moonstones. :)

Stonewilled
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: * * * Trammel Moonstone Documentation * * *

Post by Stonewilled »

So cool :)
[10:42:25] <yomega> never picked someoneto grudge on
[10:42:31] <yomega> but it will be u

keelonzo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by keelonzo »

Very interesting.... I vaguely remember actually using them in UOR - even though I placed my house the day after the update... guess I just blocked it out.

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

Very nice! Didn't like knowing I'd need so many more though :/

MortiKi

Post by MortiKi »

Very Nice +1
<< (~);} >>

[1965-1995]