Who is the go to tamer these days? Frenzys/Mares

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Lambo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Who is the go to tamer these days? Frenzys/Mares

Post by Lambo »

Is Llama shop still around? or who is selling Frenzys/Nightmares nowadays?

PM me here or IRC thanks
Buying Charged Hallys/Bards
Buying +20 Power and above Hallys
Buying Reflect Items 30 Charges and above

Capitalist

Re: Who is the go to tamer these days? Frenzys/Mares

Post by Capitalist »

Llama shop has its old leaders back and are more dickish than ever. I'd go to all the private tamers, they're more active anyway.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

CRockwell

Post by CRockwell »

I'm not sure why Vega thinks L.S is a bunch of dicks, they seem alright to me, but I do have a bunch of nightmarish color frenzies and 1 bloodred. For the right price I would be willing to part with many/all. Let me know. Can PM me if you like.

CRockwell

Post by CRockwell »

Oh and if you don't care about the color let me know...I can grab them for reasonable prices, simply let me know what you are willing to pay. That goes for anyone.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

CRockwell wrote:I'm not sure why Vega thinks L.S is a bunch of dicks, they seem alright to me, but I do have a bunch of nightmarish color frenzies and 1 bloodred. For the right price I would be willing to part with many/all. Let me know. Can PM me if you like.
^ part of LS
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Whitley
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Whitley »

Hey Lambo,

Yep, the Llama Shop is still around and plenty active. You can find us here or on IRC… even have our own channel where you can come request a ride. /join #llamashop

Current active members: Whitley, Stonewilled, Mith, Attila, Dooley, Mortiki, Matchstick

Thanks!

Whitley

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

LS aren't dicks. Its just that they don't allow tamers not in their guild to get mares
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

Menkaure wrote:Its just that they don't allow tamers not in their guild to get mares
Not true, they follow the "tamer etiquette" and means that the first person to arrive gets the first tame attempt, and after that you take turns taming. Works pretty well, everybody wins then, but they will get annoyed seeing you again and again after you've been doing it long enough. This may make some of them slowly act more dickish over time.
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Whitley
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Whitley »

Aeris wrote:...but they will get annoyed seeing you again and again after you've been doing it long enough. This may make some of them slowly act more dickish over time.
Nah, like most people, it's dishonesty and lack of original thought we find unappealing. :wink:

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

Unfortunately for you, patents don't exist in the UO world; other players are able to observe your location and/or actions, and then try to reproduce a result. Your expectation of every one else who wants to hunt mares to turn a blind eye to the locations of your visible ghosts is beyond ridiculous.

I seriously look forward to hearing what you could possibly expect people to do after information has been made public. You expect them to ignore it, and attempt another (possibly not even realizable) method, in the pursuit of "originality & honesty?"

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Mith

Post by Mith »

I'm starting being an LS dick
and will kill whoever cross my way, and whoever my pvp skills allow me.
Nothing personal...
Since I'm not good pvper, y'all shouldnt care ;)
This is how idocs work, this is how rares market works, this is how uosa works

so are nightmares spawns :lol:
IRC #MITH

Whitley
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Whitley »

Aeris wrote:I seriously look forward to hearing what you could possibly expect people to do after information has been made public. You expect them to ignore it, and attempt another (possibly not even realizable) method, in the pursuit of "originality & honesty?"
I wouldn't expect a thing from those that lack integrity or are incapable of original ideas and solutions to UO-related puzzles.

Lambo, you're hearing from a vocal minority of people who for one reason or another don't like LS. I submit, however, that we have a great number of happy and satisfied customers over thousands of collective business dealings during this shard's history, and we will continue that business and cordial relationship with those customers and associates.

And we're still by far the most active tamer guild on the server… all mares and frenz in stock.

Thanks,
Whitley

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

vote for attila

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

An analogy for Whitley:

It's 1997. Ultima Online has just been released. I am hunting in shame for the first time. The most renowned PK on the shard comes and attacks me. I've heard horror stories about him, everyone on the shard fears him. He has many techniques that can lay a man flat on his back in seconds! I try to fight back, but fail. I am dead.

During the fight, I noticed that he says "Kal Vas Flam" but he doesn't fizzle, nor am I struck with a flame. He then re-equips his halberd and hits me down to 30 hp. I try to heal, but before I can even reach my bandages, a rogue flamestrike takes me to 0. I am stunned! How could this be? Does he have a flamestrike wand!?!

Later that day, I am experimenting with casting spells and equipping items. I spend many hours trying, before I come to the realization that you can hold a spell target, re-equip a weapon, and later successfully cast the spell, so long as you re-un-equip your weapon before targeting the opponent! Eureka!

The next day I meet the same villain in Shame. I defeat him using the same technique he had previously used to defeat me. Am I congratulated in a sportsmanlike manner for a good game?

No. Instead he rages and calls me dishonest, unoriginal, lacking integrity, incapable of novel ideas and solutions to PVP-related puzzles.

(last night in IRC also (direct quote): an "ungrateful macro-stealing piece of shit")
Last edited by Aeris on Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

/next

matchstick

Post by matchstick »

Lambo, as Whitley has stated LS has many satisfied customers and we keep a great stock of mounts. Please come see us when you need something and we can get you setup. We are quick and fair, and with all of our tamers having hundreds of transactions you can be sure its a safe!
LlamaShop - Dealing in all your mount and pet related needs!

Nightmares: Pure-60k | Long-25k | Short-20k || Frenzys: "Ugly" -3k | Shadow-15k || White Wyrms & Dragons -5k