Want to hire: Organizer [HIRED]

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Capitalist

Want to hire: Organizer [HIRED]

Post by Capitalist »

I have a lot of houses that I've filled up from over a year of IDOCing. I usually sort stuff, and if it's late just leave everything in the house that's good (and when the trash is full, bad). I've got a lot of storage built up in said houses and contingent on the ability to trust the person would like to offer whomever 50% of the belongings as payment. Literally everything in these is worth money, I'm just not willing to go through them anymore.

Only respond by PM please.

Vega @ IRC / Capitalist @ Forums.
Last edited by Capitalist on Tue May 13, 2014 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Capitalist

Re: Want to hire: Organizer

Post by Capitalist »

After 9 diff people PMing, this has been filled by a friend of mine.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

nubnub
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Want to hire: Organizer [HIRED]

Post by nubnub »

So you're looking for a very trustworthy person to organize your various stashes but it never occurred to you to check with your 'friends' first? Another 'look at me' chest-beating thread by Vega.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

My friends are all extremely rich. None of my rich friends would do it, and I wouldn't want to burden the couple who aren't in the 100s of millions club. But apparently, one of them wants to take it on. In fact, an old competitor who is obscenely rich offered to do it too. But, I guess you're right.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Ill do it next time for regs and maybe some cash. U can have all the rest. GM id char
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Return to “Other”