Homes for New Citizens!

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Fagabeefe

Homes for New Citizens!

Post by Fagabeefe »

Welcome and well met!

Are you a new or returning toon who doesn't want to deal with puny little smalls?

Well look no further, you can use my Keeps, Towers, Bricks, Patios, and Two-Story homes for FREE. I will co-own you to a house of your choice, and you will be the exclusive co-owner. You can pretend it's your house for as long as you want! Don't worry about buying a house and losing it when you stop playing, I'll keep it refreshed! If you decide that you are awesome and want to play UOSA for ever and ever then you'll be rich enough to place your own house or you can simply send me a message and I'll trade you the place you've come to call home!

Let me know what you want, we have a range of houses to keep you satisfied!

Sharing the wealth! PM or post questions for more info!!
Last edited by Fagabeefe on Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

The Gods

Re: Towers for New Citizens!

Post by The Gods »

awesome notion..+1 :p

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I'll take one!
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

Capitalist wrote:I'll take one!
I would like to share one of these towers with capitalist. I needed a good sharing/caring roommate.

Grimoric

Post by Grimoric »

Dyne wrote:
I would like to share one of these towers with capitalist. I needed a good sharing/caring roommate.
Why not, we can start a sorority ;)

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Dyne wrote:

Ouch! I'll be in the burn center if you need anything.

drunk elf

Post by drunk elf »

Hey Bixby do you really have a public furniture dye tub?

*Points at signature*

Fagabeefe

Post by Fagabeefe »

Don't want something so cumbersome as a tower? Let me know, we have a range of houses to keep you satisfied!

Stop running the maps, move in TODAY!

Vitae

Post by Vitae »

Faga do you have any more housing to go? I just came back to UOSA with a friend who is brand new to UOSA. We placed a small house but kept on getting PKed while training inside. We would love to take up a bigger house protected from chain lightnings and meteor showers if you still have any available.

Fagabeefe

Post by Fagabeefe »

Vitae wrote:Faga do you have any more housing to go? I just came back to UOSA with a friend who is brand new to UOSA. We placed a small house but kept on getting PKed while training inside. We would love to take up a bigger house protected from chain lightnings and meteor showers if you still have any available.
Sure do - Send me a PM or a message on IRC and we can set you up in a bigger place!

Vitae

Re: Homes for New Citizens!

Post by Vitae »

Thank you Faga for this tower sold to us at deed price. Incredible location too. You're awesome!

Aragura

Post by Aragura »

Me and my buddies just got back into UO and are looking to get a small place near mountains in forest, do you have anything left?

Treekiller

Post by Treekiller »

Good afternoon I was wondering if you were still doing this. Recently started playing on the server and am enjoying myself and would love a place to call home if you still are doing it.

Treekiller

Post by Treekiller »

I just want to say thank you to Faga for setting me up with a great place and being very helpful!

Fagabeefe

Post by Fagabeefe »

Treekiller wrote:I just want to say thank you to Faga for setting me up with a great place and being very helpful!
WOW! We set Treekiller up in a loaner tower and before we knew it, he was buying it! Congrats on your new home!