RPV adventures : A collection (Thanks K^A)

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: RPV adventures : A collection (Thanks K^A)

Post by RoadKill »

MatronDeWinter wrote: Example:
I'm grey with 2 of each reg and my house key, someone attacks me. I pretend to run and heal, but ultimately die, and they reply with "Pwned 1v1, newb lolzorz, I roxxored joo". Then they proceed to "loot" my house.
I'm always shocked at the idiots who fall for this trick. Surprisingly you find some of the "l33t pvpers" who are actually quite good at pvp, suck at house looting :)
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Adding some new ones as of a day or so, these are different than the typical "people loot my house".

Here, I was afk, and came back to find a corpse at my feet. I grabbed the 5k that he must have looted from the wyrm and then recalled out. Later when I came back I found that they had looted nothing else from the corpse of the wyrm, so I walked away with a vanquishing shepards crook and some gems as well. Here is King Kojo/Kijo or something failing to secure his loot after spending several minutes killing this monster for me. Haart was there too, but he didnt even try to defend the booty. A thief jumped my gate home, I had her on tracking and let her stealth around my house resulting in her untimely demise. You'll notice, at one point I accidentally step on her, but pretend that I did'nt see the "you shove something.." message and continue.
Kyra loots Tabithas house.rpv
(5.05 KiB) Downloaded 113 times

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

So I arrive at a dungeon and immediately get called immature names by a Mr. George Micheal, he then proceeds to hide inside the Balron pit! So here is what happened, he must have been AFK, because he claimed that I was Muska-Whatever and that I PK'd him, which clearly was not the case, check the video George, heres proof your a moron.
George Micheal and Muska Tuska.rpv
(36.09 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
Here is he after dying from going afk in the Balron room, a room filled with stealthy-lockpickers! Talking smack about Smoke?? I don't even know who that is, why is he telling me this stuff?

FireflyWash
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by FireflyWash »

Those were great. Keep em coming!