New razor bug or what?

Topics related to Second Age
Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

New razor bug or what?

Post by Myrnae »

I tinker bombed a guy yesterday that picked up my box and blew himself up. After he got resurrected he said he did not open the box, and he had razor set to NOT auto open containers.

Well this morning I logged onto the game and when my main pack opened (as part of logon) I blew up. Is this some new bug? I was drinking my coffee as my login was going through, I did not double click my own trap. No GM's are on to help, so I remain in stat - at least only a couple of kills down, but had I been in deep I would be a little bit more upset. Also, I am running 2 clients, and not using any profiles so that could have not caused my trapped box to open- both instances of Razor are set to NOT auto open containers. Beware if you travel with explosives.

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: New razor bug or what?

Post by Rammar »

Assuming this was on your tinker, you likely had the container open when you trapped it. When you relog, containers that were open on close are automatically reopened.

vintirex

Post by vintirex »

considering there has been no update to razor, i cant see a new bug developing from nowhere

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

I can see your point Rammar, I am unsure if I had it open or not when I logged so I concede that is a possibility. Thanks guys for your input.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

There is a bug being used currently to turn people or mounts grey at any time. I have no idea how, but someone is running around turning others grey in town and killing them.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

TI_Smithy

Post by TI_Smithy »

Capitalist wrote:There is a bug being used currently to turn people or mounts grey at any time. I have no idea how, but someone is running around turning others grey in town and killing them.

A bug back in the day was to target horse, get on it, cast a spell and last target. Would cause you to go grey... dunno if that helps

Damnsammit

Post by Damnsammit »

The same thing happened to me in Deceit about a week ago. I saw a green crate on a Lich and looted other stuff, and then blew up.

It was a minor inconvenience...