Top 5 Castle

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Capitalist

Top 5 Castle

Post by Capitalist »

One of the best castles on the server. Water on one side, mountain on the other. I moved this castle into a place that it was never in as an attempt to eliminate all of the CY runes. I don't know if I was successful, but it's in a much different spot than it previously was and all of my CY runes + the previous 2 owners are blocked.

SB 4 castle deeds
BO 5 castle deeds

All of my auctions end 48 hours after the starting bid.

Vega @ IRC / Capitalist @ Forums. Happy bidding.

Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

The Gods

Re: Top 5 Castle

Post by The Gods »

tis a nice spot :)

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

There is 15 tiles excess on each side to make a total of 46 tiles. The front and back width of placeable space is 42 tiles. You could easily make a guild town here.

This means that you could fit (from front to back in columns) tower/tower/tower and tower/tower/tower. Would you? Probably not. Any size large could go here and still fit others. keep + patio + tower + patio, any combination goes.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

id def buy if i had the $ cuz this is a great location :)

Demetrius

Post by Demetrius »

Capitalist wrote:One of the best castles on the server. Water on one side, mountain on the other. I moved this castle into a place that it was never in as an attempt to eliminate all of the CY runes. I don't know if I was successful, but it's in a much different spot than it previously was and all of my CY runes + the previous 2 owners are blocked.

SB 4 castle deeds
BO 5 castle deeds

All of my auctions end 48 hours after the starting bid.

Vega @ IRC / Capitalist @ Forums. Happy bidding.

You may have gotten rid of the old ones but what's to stop you from making new ones? Hehehehe
Nice Spot.
"The secret to acting is to never let them catch you doing it"
-Marlon Brando

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I obviously marked CY runes. I don't grief anyone who purchases from me or share CY runes. It's for my IDOC enhancement.

By the way, I forgot to add this. There is a UO map addon attached to the castle that can only be placed over by brick called a "catapult" It is a 2 by 1 tile unique looking wooden item that makes me believe Cavewight lived here because of it.

death12

Post by death12 »

dynes old caslte ?

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

this is the castle swallow robbed haha

cy runes are out there for this placement, trust me. top 25 spot maybe.
^

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Treysta wrote:this is the castle swallow robbed haha

Wrong as usual. Swallow burglarized their castle in the North Mines. Thanks for posting.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Treysta wrote:this is the castle swallow robbed haha

Wrong as usual. Swallow burglarized their castle in the North Mines. Thanks for posting.

JessieKJepsen
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by JessieKJepsen »

That neighborhood looks familiar for some reason :)

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

It was in North Minoc mines. I checked it out and I do have CY runes here. Just so who ever buys it knows who has one. Vega will keep the CY runes to this place and PK whoever buys it.

How is this worth 5 mill? For my Castle that is towered, you were wanting to buy it for 2 castle deeds and a tower..... Only good thing about this location is....Ice? I bid 1 castle deed + small.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

castle + 2 smalls!
^

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

a swallow wrote:It was in North Minoc mines. I checked it out and I do have CY runes here. Just so who ever buys it knows who has one. Vega will keep the CY runes to this place and PK whoever buys it.

How is this worth 5 mill? For my Castle that is towered, you were wanting to buy it for 2 castle deeds and a tower..... Only good thing about this location is....Ice? I bid 1 castle deed + small.
Someone is butthurt. Post a screenshot in the CY.

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

Capitalist wrote:
a swallow wrote:It was in North Minoc mines. I checked it out and I do have CY runes here. Just so who ever buys it knows who has one. Vega will keep the CY runes to this place and PK whoever buys it.

Someone is butthurt. Post a screenshot in the CY.
Boom.