Fear Itself, Introduction and Status. [<EX] Extinction

Topics related to Second Age
morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Fear Itself, Introduction and Status. [<EX] Extinction

Post by morgan1109 »

It is alot of fun dieing to people. Boom usually has a tourney going every week or so. Ash, Rose, and a few others have player events to enhance the shard specific events.

I enjoy the field pvp the best though. Some of those murderers are a lot tougher when they don't have any tourney equipment restrictions.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Yea I won't be going for much 1v1 duels at GY, will definitely be doing that but my intention will be field play, catch the few reds I know at their own game haha. 98.5 magery... GM today, then GM Swords+Tact+Wrestle+Eval... then GM Meditation and Resist.

Lots to do but I'm getting there

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

don't forget to pay ur taxes
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

WarmApplepie wrote:don't forget to pay ur taxes
Haha I paid a mare as tax yesterday right as I finished my magery. That Tax Collector got around yesterday.

That server fail last night really sucked, died in Destard after an hour of farming. Lost it all and another mare ect. Very bothered by that.

Any idea why the game went retarded last night? Reimbursement would be nice from the system. I know 5 players who lost stuff because of that server crap.

Doubt we will see reimbursement

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

Reimbursement wouldn't be "era accurate", heh heh.

It happens. It sucks. The good news is it is rare here. Quite honestly it happens ALOT less here than on Atlantic OSI servers. I lost some heavy loads pretty dang often back in the day. I've been lucky enough not to lose much at all here. Mainly just a bit of time.

Sorry you got hosed. Bank often. recall regs are cheap. I do it to avoid filling the coffers of PK's, but to avoid a server failing is also a good reason.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Oh I got a lil butthurt along with guild members, but overall I didn't have anything worth very much and the mare is replaceable at the right price.

Installed another house at the desert, well on our way to being a guild town and pvp zone haha.

Doubt any one will... but I am making the tower public for pvp meets n greets and would accept donations of decorations to go towards it. So far my rare collection is small but growing lol. Semi rares are what I have mainly used, the Tower will be "Gnarly" dark and forboding extinction haha. Thanks

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Do you guys field PvP yet? Do you have enough members who can? A new spot where we don't watch "pirates" hide inside the safety of their own homes when conflict arrives would be wonderful.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Practically every member has a Pvp char or is building one, so we do pvp, but are building strength. Unfortunately Sterling got wrecked somehow and lost all of his stuff so I think he quit, he was our strongest arm. We have 2 or 3 that I consider very capable in duels and field pvp.

My Hally Mage is nearly complete but I have a lot of learning to do before I don't just get cycled lol

When the tower is announced as a Pvp location ect we will have the strength to have fun no doubt.

Takes a bit of time to get the stronger recruits, but I'll get er done haha.

Think I answered the question... :)

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

One rule: No running in your house and hiding. Die like a man. Like, the gender. Like, with testicles.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Haha if there is a gank party outside there is a 95% chance I go inside and call reinforcements. When I know pvp I'll have an interest in what you call a stand up fight lol. For now I hold my own and survive, when I pvp I'm happy to die for a reason.

Any ways currently I'm cannon fodder, no reason to talk as if I can pvp yet or have any intention to pvp on a Bard Mage.
good luck

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

shhh let me happily anticipate loudly

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Capitalist wrote:One rule: No running in your house and hiding. Die like a man. Like, the gender. Like, with testicles.
Hahahahahahahhahahaha

Ursulaa, Alwaysz, Soul, Sin, Chubbs

Also stop the precasting recall it's just bad.
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

FearItself wrote:Practically every member has a Pvp char or is building one, so we do pvp, but are building strength. Unfortunately Sterling got wrecked somehow and lost all of his stuff so I think he quit, he was our strongest arm. We have 2 or 3 that I consider very capable in duels and field pvp.

My Hally Mage is nearly complete but I have a lot of learning to do before I don't just get cycled lol

When the tower is announced as a Pvp location ect we will have the strength to have fun no doubt.

Takes a bit of time to get the stronger recruits, but I'll get er done haha.

Think I answered the question... :)
Offering PvP lessons for your whole group. PM me for pricing.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

WarmApplepie wrote:
Capitalist wrote:One rule: No running in your house and hiding. Die like a man. Like, the gender. Like, with testicles.
Hahahahahahahhahahaha

I don't even play enough to be accused of something like that. More importantly, you have never killed me, tried to kill me, and have only died to me... a lot of times.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Capitalist wrote:
WarmApplepie wrote:
Hahahahahahahhahahaha

I don't even play enough to be accused of something like that. More importantly, you have never killed me, tried to kill me, and have only died to me... a lot of times.
I bet you think this song is about u? Clearly your name wasn't listed so not sure how you felt it was about you.

But because you decided to lie again, PLEASE PLEASE show deathshots of me dieing to you. Other than our GY duel you are making em up! And I've been actively pvping for about 2 months now my house sign is FLEXCITY in TG town, feel free to visit when I'm on!
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg