inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

A few more open patio/brick spots available

Post by inkognito »

Possibly a tower spot even.
Enjoy!
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Nickodemuse

Re: A few more open patio/brick spots available

Post by Nickodemuse »

in exchange for?

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

He pulled houses. Now spots are open
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

wap dont complicate things

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

has the tower location been taken/sold? i am highly interested, had a bad past week so i was unable to jump on the chance with a clear mind when it presented itself. looking for tower location and or keep location, with tower or keep preferred but depends on whats available

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Patios were there. Not sure if a tower would fit which is why I said "possibly". Goodluck!
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

FearItself wrote:has the tower location been taken/sold? i am highly interested, had a bad past week so i was unable to jump on the chance with a clear mind when it presented itself. looking for tower location and or keep location, with tower or keep preferred but depends on whats available
I dropped 2 towers last week. Refresh mode is useless.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Myrnae wrote:
FearItself wrote:has the tower location been taken/sold? i am highly interested, had a bad past week so i was unable to jump on the chance with a clear mind when it presented itself. looking for tower location and or keep location, with tower or keep preferred but depends on whats available
I dropped 2 towers last week. Refresh mode is useless.
Agreed, get rid of your castle.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

unsure what you mean by Refresh Mode?

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

It's where they own vast properties in the hope of selling them at great profit at a later date. They have to constantly swing by and "refresh" the properties so they don't decay. eventually they forget and lose the whole deed, or they sell it for a 10-20% mark up rather than the 200-300% market up they were hoping for. Some are realizing it's not worth it.

The housing market isn't strong enough to support that unless the house is in an ideal location. In that case they can sell it today. some people own 15-30 properties waiting endlessly to get what they think it is worth.

The good news is once people start letting these properties go, new people can get tower spots for free basically. That depresses the market further and more people let their vast property holdings go, etc.

if you are still trying to build your own little place in this world, it's a good time to get in.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

ok i see what you mean now, thanks for the info, it was a thought to do the same but having 5-10 houses already is a task lol that among learning the game properly and playing it i dont have time to do much in way of business.

i am sure muiltiple of my idocs were due to this method of gold gain, i like it though, small shard so the people know what is up and who is good and bad. the gold is a bit more held on to because of less people and less newbs means less additions to current game economy... but so far i highly enjoy the shard size and people within.

just got myself a nice house and having a good time as it should be haha thanks for the info

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

To clarify this specific circumstance. These were not "refresh mode" properties. I used each to organize my vast amount of pixels into different categories. The setup made it easy and effective to achieve this goal. I'm back to owning 3 houses total and I've never been into the housing market for profit (But There's Nothing Wrong With That)

Now that I don't have that steady income of pixels anymore due to time constraints, I decided to just drop em instead of trying to milk a few thousand gold profit out of someone.

A few people have pm'd me. 3 things that could generalize any future pm questions:
1. I'm still active (when I can be)
2. Running around the map a few days ago for about 20 minutes, I saw a half a dozen spots that could easily fit atleast a patio and/or lshape. If you can't find these spots keep looking. They are out there right now.
3. I'd like those who have the will to search for the spots to actively search. This is why I didn't divulge their exact location.

Have fun!
Inkognito●GM Provocation

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

I didn't mean any offense. There's just been quite a few sales not going through lately and people dropping the houses instead. I was commenting more on the general state of housing. Sorry.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Inkog, at the same time the hoarders know exactly where so you're only doing then a service.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Capitalist wrote:Inkog, at the same time the hoarders know exactly where so you're only doing then a service.
Hoarders are gonna hoard. Short of searching out the new players myself, screening them to make sure they are as new as they say, and handing over ownership directly to them, the hoarders will always have the advantage.

I don't have the energy or the schedule to actively seek out the ones in "need". Hopefully making it public but not obvious will get those in the market for property to actually get out there and place themselves in a position to compete for the spot they want. It isn't difficult these days.
Inkognito●GM Provocation