Moderator: Trade Moderators

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: A few more open patio/brick spots available

Post by Myrnae »

Capitalist wrote:
Myrnae wrote:
FearItself wrote:has the tower location been taken/sold? i am highly interested, had a bad past week so i was unable to jump on the chance with a clear mind when it presented itself. looking for tower location and or keep location, with tower or keep preferred but depends on whats available
I dropped 2 towers last week. Refresh mode is useless.
Agreed, get rid of your castle.
Not before I bank what I want to keep, besides I am active enough to keep that up. Its just with finals upon me, and starting my first hospital job week after next who is gonna have time? Sort of wish I hadn't pursued the internship so I can get a break, but you gotta get in the ballgame sometime :) Better now than graduating and having absolutely nothing in my resume to get me that first RN gig. I wish they would change the server where if you are a subscriber, you keep your stuff (no house refreshing) You really have to live this game to keep your stuff (animals especially I recently learned)

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

You'll be glad you did the internship Myrnae. My wife is an RN and she said she learned a lot more in the field than she did in the classroom. She never would have passed the boards without that experience. Good luck!
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Myrnae wrote:
Capitalist wrote:
Myrnae wrote:
FearItself wrote:has the tower location been taken/sold? i am highly interested, had a bad past week so i was unable to jump on the chance with a clear mind when it presented itself. looking for tower location and or keep location, with tower or keep preferred but depends on whats available
I dropped 2 towers last week. Refresh mode is useless.
Agreed, get rid of your castle.
Not before I bank what I want to keep, besides I am active enough to keep that up. Its just with finals upon me, and starting my first hospital job week after next who is gonna have time? Sort of wish I hadn't pursued the internship so I can get a break, but you gotta get in the ballgame sometime :) Better now than graduating and having absolutely nothing in my resume to get me that first RN gig. I wish they would change the server where if you are a subscriber, you keep your stuff (no house refreshing) You really have to live this game to keep your stuff (animals especially I recently learned)
Yeah, it's a 25 min burden every week for me to keep all of my boats and stuff up. Kind of crazy when you think about it. I didn't play for 3 months, yet I spent 6 hours online maintaining property and at least 6 banking it all.

BTW grats on the job and degree. Glad to hear that it worked out for you.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

I don't graduate until next spring :( but thanks for the kind words! I worked full time in the beginning so I am a little behind my friends that are graduating next week. This summer is just an internship I work with a preceptor to show me the ropes. Excited but then again this semester really pounded me. I got a 94.4 in Pediatrics and its a damn A-. WTF. Could have given it to me.

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

Heh Heh. Here's to hoping you get a good Preceptor! A good one can make a big difference. BTW, don't act like you are know what you are doing. That just pisses them off:). When in doubt ask. They would much rather help you get it right, than have to fix something you messed up.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin