5000 wooden boxes

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

PM me with a price

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: 5000 wooden boxes

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

If anyone accepts this job, make sure you get the money up front...

As in, don't chop a single tree, don't make a single box without full payment up front.
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Drunk'n Disorder wrote:If anyone accepts this job, make sure you get the money up front...

As in, don't chop a single tree, don't make a single box without full payment up front.

Mind your own business noob

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Dunder Mifflin Inc wrote:
Drunk'n Disorder wrote:If anyone accepts this job, make sure you get the money up front...

Mind your own business noob

lol, I'm the noob? Look at your join date and compare it to mine... Oh wait, that's right you are some "vet" who has already ruined at least one other persona on UOSA. You probably can't post under your old name without getting shit on.
Your inability to understand basic economics and the debacle that was the Yew patio thread makes me think you are 14 years old. Do everyone a favor and delete all your characters.

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=63018&p=528920#p528920

Don't work the deal unless you get cash upfront. He can't be trusted to keep his word.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

Dunder Mifflin Inc

No worries I see I can make my own. Don't worry about it just wait until there are 1000's of them blocking the entrance to your home everyday.

tiredat52

Post by tiredat52 »

Dunder Mifflin Inc wrote:No worries I see I can make my own. Don't worry about it just wait until there are 1000's of them blocking the entrance to your home everyday.
That would be great to see dumbass. Kaivan just banned somebody over the weekend for that. Now that you have stated your chickenshit intentions he can ban your lameass if it happens.
"Terrifying vegetarians everywhere"

Dunder Mifflin Inc

tiredat52 wrote:
Dunder Mifflin Inc wrote:No worries I see I can make my own. Don't worry about it just wait until there are 1000's of them blocking the entrance to your home everyday.
That would be great to see dumbass. Kaivan just banned somebody over the weekend for that. Now that you have stated your chickenshit intentions he can ban your lameass if it happens.

Nope, carpet bombing is acceptable. Please post your home location so you can be first.

tiredat52

Post by tiredat52 »

tiredat52 wrote:

Nope, carpet bombing is acceptable. Please post your home location so you can be first.
I am glad you think so. Please do it.

Dunder Mifflin Inc

tiredat52 wrote:
tiredat52 wrote:

I am glad you think so. Please do it.

Still waiting for your home location

tiredat52

Post by tiredat52 »

"Still waiting for your home location"

Good boy........patiently wait until I get back with you.

PorkTornado

Post by PorkTornado »

Drunk'n Disorder wrote: Do everyone a favor and delete your life.
Fixed!!

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

I’m pretty sure Kaivan has said you are only allowed to carpet bomb once per week. The only reason GM’s allow it is because you can page a GM to clear it up for you.

Do you really expect to hurt someone’s feelings by them having to wait 15 minutes for a GM page once per week? I’m sure they will page then do some reg shopping or something, and come back when the GM is available. My guess is most people will laugh off their weekly visitor, as you’ll put far more effort into bombing them, than they will put into clearing it. You are essentially penalizing yourself.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

Dunder Mifflin Inc

morgan1109 wrote:I’m pretty sure Kaivan has said you are only allowed to carpet bomb once per week. The only reason GM’s allow it is because you can page a GM to clear it up for you.

Do you really expect to hurt someone’s feelings by them having to wait 15 minutes for a GM page once per week? I’m sure they will page then do some reg shopping or something, and come back when the GM is available. My guess is most people will laugh off their weekly visitor, as you’ll put far more effort into bombing them, than they will put into clearing it. You are essentially penalizing yourself.

False.

But thanks for butting in again where you don't belong

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Dunder Mifflin Inc wrote:Still waiting for your home location
I own a large brick in compassion. Its very close to Fearitself's guild tower. It's currently a public building and named the blacksmith. Please feel free to bomb it. Somehow, i feel like you'll be just as bad at follow through when it comes to in-game harassment as you are with paying for stuff.