Coming back to game, need a guild, and a brick house.

Topics related to Second Age
SaibotMK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Coming back to game, need a guild, and a brick house.

Post by SaibotMK »

I am going to keep this short, and jump to the point because I am posting from my phone.

My two noteworthy characters: 7x Tamer (literal, including resist, and taming).

7x Hally mage, last fully developed character before quitting. Little time played or experience with insta hit. Mage dueled on UOF at the docks a lot as a nox stun mage for awhile after I left this server (and after WoW, etc).

Knowledgable with pots, trap pouches, jewelry, and use full keybinds, completely clean interface except for bag, and health bars.

But little experience with PvP on the server beyond hit, and running back to a turret stack of 15 to 20 dragons on my Tamer. Tamer has gm resist, gm eval, so takes more then a single red to mess with my Tamer at LL or Elders.

I am not sure if anyone I played with still plays, I didn't notice any names that popped out at me in mirc (well that I personally played with anyway).

I want to get into PvPing on my hally mage, anyone down to spare and practice with me let me know.

The brick house,

I can't say for sure, I spent some gold before quitting that was lost in a house close to a gate a buddy sold me (sorry about the house if your reading). I want to say my Tamer has probably at least 2 to 300k possibly in his bank. That's just a guess, I really can't say for certain until tomorrow.

I gotta get updated on the house market for pricing but if anyone has a large brick house or knows a place to place one let me know.

Oh, and I live in Oklahoma, I ping to Dallas in the low teens (or lower) where the server is located if that matters to any guild or PvPers looking to play with me.

Let me know, I'd like to get more established with the server this time around, and get into PvP. Everyone I knew hung out in Ventrillo, I use Skype, TS, and Ventrillo.
Baalx in IRC
https://www.twitch.tv/adrenalinepvptwitch

"<Vega> he needs some refresh mount kegs"
"<Vega> for the incessant trammel-a-thons he goes on"

Capitalist

Re: Coming back to game, need a guild, and a brick house.

Post by Capitalist »

I'll show you a brick spot.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

there are places you can drop a brick house right now, no need to buy one from a player.
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Welcome back Noob!

I think you should head down to the PEE dock's (Turtle Bay) and start casting spells and swinging your halberd.

SaibotMK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SaibotMK »

Thanks everyone, that was what I was hoping, that you could probably just place a large brick.

Yea my insta hit or hally mage experience/play time does not stretch much past a day. I actually just ran across a very informative video, now I just need to play.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/WHgY7BpnOoI[/youtube]
Baalx in IRC
https://www.twitch.tv/adrenalinepvptwitch

"<Vega> he needs some refresh mount kegs"
"<Vega> for the incessant trammel-a-thons he goes on"