Topics related to Second Age
HardCore

Re: UOSA TOP 10 Contributors List

Post by HardCore »

I'm so confused about what this is. I'll just take yer gold and stuff and do events with Rose and Ash.
The Core [PEE]: http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/236
<Vega-> I'm about to go to the gym but that is worth missing a couple reps for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

SirEricKain
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by SirEricKain »

HardCore wrote:I'm so confused about what this is. I'll just take yer gold and stuff and do events with Rose and Ash.
Thanks for your opinion, please keep it out of this thread, this isn't a debate.
Sir Eric Kain,
King of Shadowmire

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

HardCore wrote:I'm so confused about what this is. I'll just take yer gold and stuff and do events with Rose and Ash.
Nobody knows what this is. Not even the OP. If a rational person even so much as skimmed over the OP's replies in this thread, it becomes quite apparent that this guy has narcissistic tendencies, is very probably a scumbag, has the social skills of one of Vega's cousins, and most importantly has no idea how to go about organizing something to this effect. I'd say this is essentially a UOSA version of a really poorly planned kickstarter scam founded by a 16 year old kid.

"Hurr durr contribute to me so I can look good by throwing events. you are all so rich. its so easy to make gold. so easy that I don't want to do it. give your gold 2 me pls." ~ OP (actual verbatim quote)

Anyone who contributes to this "project" deserves to lose their gold. Even if every single coin makes its way into the lower socioeconomic band of player's bank, I would still argue this is among the absolute worst ways to go about achieving that goal, and therefore worthy of my criticism.
^

SirEricKain
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by SirEricKain »

Treysta wrote:
Nobody knows what this is. Not even the OP. If a rational person even so much as skimmed over the OP's replies in this thread, it becomes quite apparent that this guy has narcissistic tendencies, is very probably a scumbag, has the social skills of one of Vega's cousins, and most importantly has no idea how to go about organizing something to this effect. I'd say this is essentially a UOSA version of a really poorly planned kickstarter scam founded by a 16 year old kid.

"Hurr durr contribute to me so I can look good by throwing events. you are all so rich. its so easy to make gold. so easy that I don't want to do it. give your gold 2 me pls." ~ OP (actual verbatim quote)

Anyone who contributes to this "project" deserves to lose their gold. Even if every single coin makes its way into the lower socioeconomic band of player's bank, I would still argue this is among the absolute worst ways to go about achieving that goal, and therefore worthy of my criticism.
The purpose is to promote activity from people that have nearly abandoned all hope in this shard.

People are contributing, what do you have to gain from ridiculing those who want to partake in such an undertaking.

Oh and in case you didn't already know, anything is worthy of anyone's criticism, it's a free forum mind you, who's the narcissist now?
Sir Eric Kain,
King of Shadowmire

orevamp

Post by orevamp »

I would agree that it wasn't worded quite right from the get go, but this stupid fkn troll must not have been around when IL was one of the top guilds. Life happened for the dude and he lost everything. He is simply trying to expedite the growth process and get events rolling, and people involved again while working six days a week. So keep your yuppy "I'm rich and offended" opinions to your self. To think that the mindset in this game is that of the real world fortune holders is laughable! This is a cheap hobby/pastime filled with people speaking with the arrogance of rich clowns. It's just a game! and one that happens to be fading out quickly. He just wants to help bring some people, and fun back, to secure your little empires.. no people no game..
Last edited by orevamp on Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Oh no. treysta is mentioning my name. "I will be the new Vega" - never forget
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

I'm starting my own list, right here. I'll keep it updated as necessary.

UOSA'S DUMBEST PLAYERS

1. Orevamp - 4x Castle deeds 4,091,200 stupid points

2. Violator - Tower Deed 433,200 stupid points

3. Drunk'n Disorder - Patio Deed 152,800 stupid points

Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

Elk Eater can you stop trolling plz we are trying to revive the shard here
^

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Treysta wrote:Elk Eater can you stop trolling plz we are trying to revive the shard here
UOSA'S MEANEST PLAYERS

1. Treysta - 1x mean points

Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Apoc

Re: UOSA TOP 10 Richest List

Post by Apoc »

SirEricKain wrote:If a castle deed will make or break you, you don't belong here.
how much you donated :lol:

SirEricKain
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: UOSA TOP 10 Richest List

Post by SirEricKain »

Apoc wrote:
SirEricKain wrote:If a castle deed will make or break you, you don't belong here.
how much you donated :lol:
Everything in game and my free time, I work 280 hour months and run a company.

Putting myself as a contributor on the list and being recognized isn't my intent.

If I could hide behind someone else running the show and could enjoy playing the game as apposed to preparing/rebuilding toons all day I would.
Sir Eric Kain,
King of Shadowmire

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Elk Eater wrote:I'm starting my own list, right here. I'll keep it updated as necessary.

UOSA'S DUMBEST PLAYERS

1. Orevamp - 4x Castle deeds 4,091,200 stupid points

2. Violator - Tower Deed 433,200 stupid points

3. Drunk'n Disorder - Patio Deed 152,800 stupid points

QFFT
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

SirEricKain wrote: If I could hide behind someone else running the show and could enjoy playing the game as apposed to preparing/rebuilding toons all day I would.
Forgive me :) Are you saying, you don't enjoy playing the game, and therefore feel obliged to run the show, consisting of building toons for new players so that one day you will enjoy the game?
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

I remember when guilds had to work hard by farming to get gold for events/activities.

I guess crying for handouts on the forums is what guilds do now.

+1 to elk for stupid points, probably the best representation of this thread.
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

SirEricKain
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by SirEricKain »

Soma wrote:I remember when guilds had to work hard by farming to get gold for events/activities.

I guess crying for handouts on the forums is what guilds do now.

+1 to elk for stupid points, probably the best representation of this thread.
I'm technically doing both.
Sir Eric Kain,
King of Shadowmire