Topics related to Second Age
xynosis

Re: UOSA TOP 10 Contributors List

Post by xynosis »

SirEricKain wrote:
Treysta wrote:
HardCore wrote:I'm so confused about what this is. I'll just take yer gold and stuff and do events with Rose and Ash.
Nobody knows what this is. Not even the OP. If a rational person even so much as skimmed over the OP's replies in this thread, it becomes quite apparent that this guy has narcissistic tendencies, is very probably a scumbag, has the social skills of one of Vega's cousins, and most importantly has no idea how to go about organizing something to this effect. I'd say this is essentially a UOSA version of a really poorly planned kickstarter scam founded by a 16 year old kid.

"Hurr durr contribute to me so I can look good by throwing events. you are all so rich. its so easy to make gold. so easy that I don't want to do it. give your gold 2 me pls." ~ OP (actual verbatim quote)

Anyone who contributes to this "project" deserves to lose their gold. Even if every single coin makes its way into the lower socioeconomic band of player's bank, I would still argue this is among the absolute worst ways to go about achieving that goal, and therefore worthy of my criticism.
The purpose is to promote activity from people that have nearly abandoned all hope in this shard.

People are contributing, what do you have to gain from ridiculing those who want to partake in such an undertaking.

Oh and in case you didn't already know, anything is worthy of anyone's criticism, it's a free forum mind you, who's the narcissist now?
I have abandoned hope on this shard... can I have gold please to keep me here????
so... how do I edit my signature again???
-Xynosis

xynosis

Post by xynosis »

For serious though... I would like to know what happens to the donated gold. Will you post it here or in
another thread?

More serious questions follow...

How will it be divided out? By what method? Squeaky wheel gets the grease (aka, whoever complains enough) or your choice? Who qualifies and who doesn't?

Will I get any contributions? I would really like some golds... I am poor these days.
so... how do I edit my signature again???
-Xynosis

SirEricKain
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by SirEricKain »

xynosis wrote:For serious though... I would like to know what happens to the donated gold. Will you post it here or in
another thread?

More serious questions follow...

How will it be divided out? By what method? Squeaky wheel gets the grease (aka, whoever complains enough) or your choice? Who qualifies and who doesn't?

Will I get any contributions? I would really like some golds... I am poor these days.
Events will be posted, funds will be used for this purpose.
Sir Eric Kain,
King of Shadowmire

orevamp

Post by orevamp »

Last edited by orevamp on Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

SirEricKain
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: *

Post by SirEricKain »

Thread taken down, too much nonsense, those who have contributed thank you, and I will keep you informed of upcoming events.
Sir Eric Kain,
King of Shadowmire

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

bump
^

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

I feel as though the "Too Much Nonsense" filter should have been applied prior to the OP. Could have saved as all a lot of confusion.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

WizKid

Post by WizKid »

This thread. * haha
Saber wrote:i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
Saber wrote:garentee'd

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

i don't like mean threads :(

they make me uncomfortable to read

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Taboo wrote:i don't like mean threads :(

I don't like overtly hyper-feminine guys. Their gaudy homosexuality makes me uncomfortable. My wife isn't as girly as you are, dude. We all get it. Now dial it back a little.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Malaikat wrote:

I don't like overtly hyper-feminine guys. Their gaudy homosexuality makes me uncomfortable. My wife isn't as girly as you are, dude. We all get it. Now dial it back a little.

um, i 0% care about your homophobic issues. i don't like threads that bomb. also your wife is probably a fugly chick with stretch marks.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Stretch marks are a sign of a good life.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Taboo wrote:
Malaikat wrote:

um, i 0% care about your homophobic issues. i don't like threads that bomb. also your wife is probably a fugly chick with stretch marks.
Heh. This is why I love trolling. A few comic sentences can completely lay bear someone's personality.

First, it's obvious that you don't care based on your violent, knee jerk response and poor comprehension. Why are you here in the first place? People don't act without intention...especially in uncomfortable situations. You didn't come to the OP's defense. The only thing you made a point to communicate was how gay you are. So, I figured that was your only reason for posting.

Also, if you care to read what I wrote, you'll find that I don't have a problem with homosexuals but rather take issue with people who absolutely must make their sexuality the focal point of conversation. No one here needed to know how uncomfortable you were with this thread, but you went way out of your way to tell them anyway. Stop that.

My last few points here...everything I mentioned was inferred from your post. I've never understood the attacks on people or things that aren't contextual. You don't know my wife. I've posted a pic or two in IRC and if you've seen them you'd know she isn't fugly. Again...just stop. You sound like an idiot. Also, for your information, I was born mean. I embrace who I am, and I don't like the way you came in here and put me down for being an asshole. Don't judge my lifestyle you trollophobe.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Malaikat wrote:
Taboo wrote:
Malaikat wrote:

Heh. This is why I love trolling. A few comic sentences can completely lay bear someone's personality.

First, it's obvious that you don't care based on your violent, knee jerk response and poor comprehension. Why are you here in the first place? People don't act without intention...especially in uncomfortable situations. You didn't come to the OP's defense. The only thing you made a point to communicate was how gay you are. So, I figured that was your only reason for posting.

Also, if you care to read what I wrote, you'll find that I don't have a problem with homosexuals but rather take issue with people who absolutely must make their sexuality the focal point of conversation. No one here needed to know how uncomfortable you were with this thread, but you went way out of your way to tell them anyway. Stop that.

My last few points here...everything I mentioned was inferred from your post. I've never understood the attacks on people or things that aren't contextual. You don't know my wife. I've posted a pic or two in IRC and if you've seen them you'd know she isn't fugly. Again...just stop. You sound like an idiot. Also, for your information, I was born mean. I embrace who I am, and I don't like the way you came in here and put me down for being an asshole. Don't judge my lifestyle you trollophobe.
Why are you even bringing sexuality into this? and wtf are you even talking about? :lol:

You are like the guy who calls everyone gay and is the only one who is actually gay.

What a cliche. Good tea though,

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

I just call it like it is.