The End of Colored Kegs - The Beginning of Keg Buyback

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

The End of Colored Kegs - The Beginning of Keg Buyback

Post by AshBorn »

Alright so Goblin Goods will no longer be stocking kegs that are dyed to the appropriate color based on the potion within.

It is too much of a pain in the ass. It takes something that should be a few minutes to stock and turns it into a half hour ordeal or longer. Also, I think it is harder for people to resale or re use their empties if they are dyed.

So no more dyed kegs, just regular kegs at Goblin Goods.

However, I will now buy back any empty kegs at 150gp each. 150gp is roughly my cost to make a keg. Since they are no longer dyed, you can probably resell them for 250-300gp each on the forums if you so choose!

Thanks everyone!

**Goblin Glazing is STILL IN BUSINESS! As always, you can have me dye anything for you for 100p per dye.**

The Gods

Re: The End of Colored Kegs - The Beginning of Keg Buyback

Post by The Gods »

good idea...id almost rather buy non dyed cuz ive got a few purples ect and i dont want to make explosions for myself so it kinda messes things up

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

ive prolly have 500-600 kegs laying around. ill check one of these days for ya
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

WarmApplepie wrote:ive prolly have 500-600 kegs laying around. ill check one of these days for ya
Check and lets do business!

Return to “Other”