Keep for Sale

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

catweasle

Re: Keep for Sale

Post by catweasle »

Well i would like to offer the deed for a keep (665200) plus a deed for a small house (43800) for a grand total worth 709000 if my maths is right.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

my SB stood for 11 days... I win?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

catweasle

Post by catweasle »

I see what you mean, I won't feel bad if you would get it, still Woody has the last word, so we will have to wait for his reply.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

See you soon.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Apoc

Post by Apoc »

Capitalist wrote:Image

See you soon.
:lol: guess fat man didnt get it and now he's posting threats LOL how cute but sad too :lol:

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

unethical business -> unethical tactics

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Apoc wrote:
Capitalist wrote:Image

See you soon.
:lol: guess fat man didnt get it and now he's posting threats LOL how cute but sad too :lol:
yah thats just flat out childish and retarded...be mad at the seller who SOLD the house...not the winning bidder....cuz u post pic stuck in his keep courtyard it supposed to make him give it up? a castle cy rune might be bad but a keep? unless u sit there night and day eating and waiting listening to 1 is the loneliest number...until he logs on to maybe hit him with an eq....then its useless to have that rune

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

I was trying to figure out what kind of threat that posed. It's obvious in a castle, but keeps don't have doors out to a courtyard. I wasn't sure if he could teleport onto the walkway (like Bank roofs). I suppose he could chain lightning if you got close to one of his walls. He was nice enough to show you what walls to not macro next to:). Just keep a small around for macroing and it shouldn't be more than a nuisance?
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

That's the point, not a single tile in that keep is now safe. However, if you can afford a keep you should already know better than to Macro in it. Put a small next door if anything. Keeps are for storage or deco.
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

cl and ms will prolly hit him unless u all the way back left corner and eq cant kill...still tho i think cl eq or ms will still hit ya anywhere where hes at...just recall or keep healed if he there until u rdy to leave and dont macro there...but this is sooo childish...i mean shit vega u got like what, 10 keeps, 10 castles ect on ur 8 accounts? y this 1 matter so much...is it just the fact he got it and not u?

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I didn't read all of that spam. LOS guys, LOS.