Re: best fielders?

Post by bigbob »

?

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

give it 1.5 years and it will change completely. you will forget almost everyone on this redundant list.

why you people compete with out point and then are unsportsmanlike with usage of things like reflect jewelry and charged weapons is beyond any rational logic.

You would think the "best" fielder would be the person the most gifted at using basic gear to get the kill or survive, but the culture here is infatuated with kill shots, lies, and ego.

Btw, if any of these people stopped playing you would forget their uo/forum names after a year. So it's like investing in nothing and being nasty about it.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

you're bad, stop talking
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

*deleted*

I won't lower myself to your level. You aren't that big of a deal.
Last edited by Taboo on Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Ehhhhh..., that felt dirty to say.

You're ok but you try too hard and it doesn't matter anyway.

^ covers it.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

If you left, the server would literally get happier, and normal-er.
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Elk Eater wrote:If you left, the server would literally get happier, and normal-er.
Oh are you someone special? You have something extra going on... Like fruit loops or choppa?

I'm one of the only non a holes that speaks up against people like you.

..... Since you are vega and vega is you.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Taboo wrote:
Elk Eater wrote:If you left, the server would literally get happier, and normal-er.
Oh are you someone special? You have something extra going on... Like fruit loops or choppa?

I'm one of the only non a holes that speaks up against people like you.

..... Since you are vega and vega is you.
My mom says I'm special.
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Taboo wrote:give it 1.5 years and it will change completely. you will forget almost everyone on this redundant list.

why you people compete with out point and then are unsportsmanlike with usage of things like reflect jewelry and charged weapons is beyond any rational logic.

You would think the "best" fielder would be the person the most gifted at using basic gear to get the kill or survive, but the culture here is infatuated with kill shots, lies, and ego.

Btw, if any of these people stopped playing you would forget their uo/forum names after a year. So it's like investing in nothing and being nasty about it.

Wow, Taboo nailed it.
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

bigbob

Post by bigbob »

bigbob wrote:is anyone (not on the list) good enough to post some compelling evidence of recent 1v1 kills (screen shots/videos) of santorum, dwight k shrute, or capitalist?

Onslaught-

Post by Onslaught- »

If Santorum and Dwight are the best this server has to offer, the server might be legit in trouble considering both those players are horrible.

DKS

Post by DKS »

Onslaught- wrote:If Santorum and Dwight are the best this server has to offer, the server might be legit in trouble considering both those players are horrible.

Get on your Mage and field me for castle deeds...oh wait no, your skills consist of double clicking and running/Invis/tele..

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I think I've fought DKS 4 times 1v1 and killed him 4 times 1v1. Do you want the screens, or is it for people not on the list to post?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

DKS

Post by DKS »

Capitalist wrote:I think I've fought DKS 4 times 1v1 and killed him 4 times 1v1. Do you want the screens, or is it for people not on the list to post?
4 times using DB, GT and 50 purples...fight me like Sant did and see how it goes for you...not hard to kill someone when you get an extra 20hp hit outta your weapon

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

DB or GT don't add 20 bonus points, especially on 1 handers. L2UO

brb crying that you were using a clumsy hally and a weaken viking swords

OHMAHGERDCHARGEDWEAPONS

P.S last night I looted 38 purples off of your corpse after you threw about 20. Get spanked.