WOODY

Re: best fielders?

Post by WOODY »

Chubbs #1

WizKid

Post by WizKid »

WOODY wrote:Chubbs #1
Saber wrote:i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
Saber wrote:garentee'd

Gork

Post by Gork »

It's all in the hips, yah!

bigbob

Post by bigbob »

lol

Saber

Post by Saber »

Take everyone out but santorum and chubby then u good :D

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Saber wrote:Take everyone out but santorum and chubby then u good :D
27-0 1v1
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

I like a handful of people on this list, but even they would agree that, if this list is accurate, these are sad times.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Fielding wise, Malaikat, I would think Santorum and I should be up there even a year ago. But, with different titles. Santorum is pretty great in groups and I've been a beast 1v1 for upwards of 2 years.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

I'm more concerned about the completeness of the list than its overall accuracy, I suppose. Got no problem you and Sant getting some love.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Ragancy
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ragancy »

My comments mean dick since I don't play anymore, but damn that's a rough top 5 list (aside from Santorum).

bigbob

Post by bigbob »

Ragancy wrote:My comments mean dick since I don't play anymore.
i'd have to agree. id like to see your (or any others vets) moves vs. anyone on this list. specifically chubbys explosion, help guards combo.

is anyone (not on the list) good enough to post some compelling evidence of recent 1v1 kills (screen shots/videos) of santorum, dwight k shrute, or capitalist?

there aren't many pvpers but the competition's a lot stiffer these days, at least i know i am. :o

Ragancy
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ragancy »

bigbob wrote:
Ragancy wrote:My comments mean dick since I don't play anymore.
i'd have to agree. id like to see your (or any others vets) moves vs. anyone on this list. specifically chubbys explosion, help guards combo.

is anyone (not on the list) good enough to post some compelling evidence of recent 1v1 kills (screen shots/videos) of santorum, dwight k shrute, or capitalist?

there aren't many pvpers but the competition's a lot stiffer these days, at least i know i am. :o
Outside of the top 5, how many fielders are there? I'm genuinely curious because I haven't played in a bit and am too lazy/busy playing rocket league to log on and see for myself (yea, shame on me). Simply looking at the numbers it would seem like there's probably only 10 active PVPers for the OP to poll. Am I wrong? I think that's more sad than the actual people in the list.

To your point, if any of the really good vets came back and practiced a bit, they would be spanking everyone on that list 9 out of 10 times. That's not to say the competition is not stiff now, but there's less of it, so naturally there will be a lesser dynamic or spread of talent.

farnk

Post by farnk »

farnk still champ

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

GO PACK GO
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Sultan of Swing

Post by Sultan of Swing »

selling bucket

looks like this ones nearly full.