How can I recover my house?

Topics related to Second Age
tefaum

How can I recover my house?

Post by tefaum »

The brass sign is showing House is Slightly Worn and the door is locked, I can't unlock the door or access the brass sign.

Can someone give me a hand?

Cheers

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: How can I recover my house?

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

tefaum wrote:The brass sign is showing House is Slightly Worn and the door is locked, I can't unlock the door or access the brass sign.

Can someone give me a hand?

Cheers

how long did you leave your house without logging in? Houses will stay for 2 weeks before decaying without logging in (you also have to double click the door to refresh). Likely someone waited for your house to fall, took all your stuff, and then placed a house of their own there. Sorry for your loss. Luckily free spots are at an all time high. Get another deed and go out and place a house!
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

bigbob

Post by bigbob »

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

The drunk's response would be my guess as well. if it is in fact your house (and you misplaced a key) then you can simply change the locks via the brass sign to get access to it again.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Have to be logged on as the specific house owner...not a co-owner or friend and especially not an unfriended toon on one of your two alternate accounts.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.