Error for maximum install

Topics related to Second Age
WarmApplepie

Error for maximum install

Post by WarmApplepie »

I'm going to be very vague to keep staff happy but I could use some help. I'm trying to plug in a fiddler file and when I do I'm getting an error when I start razor.

Razor is having trouble auto-detecting my UO client/directory and I get this error: "Failed to open 'map0.mul' from HD using a maximum install. Either this file is not readable, your system needs to be rebooted, or the file does not exist and you either need to reinstall or switch to non-maximum install" - How do I fix this?
Solution found by Derrick:
The problem may be that you chose the minimum install, instead of the maximum. Since the torrent fromhttp://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=496 offers a run from CD option (which will not work), you have to do the Maximum Install. Use Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs to delete UO and re-install using the Maximum Install option.

Any help?
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

WarmApplepie

Re: Error for maximum install

Post by WarmApplepie »

update, FIXED.

Thanks to Rose's help, if you run into this problem when you load razor, make sure u manually select the path to your UO file. Auto detect wigs out.
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

WAP is a known EUO user
^

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Fact.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg