UOH Dungeon Crawl

Topics related to Second Age
Gork

UOH Dungeon Crawl

Post by Gork »

This video has been on the back burner for a long time... about 2 years . The dungeon crawl was originally recorded on 10/23/13.
It was supposed to come out following the event, but I became busy with life and forgot about it. Hopefully it brings back memories or is interesting for some of you.
Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htwIdEv4OlU

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: UOH Dungeon Crawl

Post by GuardianKnight »

That was a fun one.

I tried to do 1 of these every week, but after a couple of them, PKs gathered in large numbers and made it impossible.
The problem is that our local pks missed the point. This event was to draw people out of their houses and macros, and bring more inactive players back.

After being wiped a dozen times without regard, people didn't even come to the next one.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Sultan of Swing

Post by Sultan of Swing »

seems like 2 months ago!!,

these are def better with a few pks rolling in, think this event so no pk action?, but when they are hell bent on just detroying the event thats no use i agree, I think you'd be pleasantly surprised GK at recent events, dark secrets / gargoyle wars, the pk's have been pretty sound or atleast they've been kept at bay by others more effectively.

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

Sultan of Swing wrote:seems like 2 months ago!!,

these are def better with a few pks rolling in, think this event so no pk action?, but when they are hell bent on just detroying the event thats no use i agree, I think you'd be pleasantly surprised GK at recent events, dark secrets / gargoyle wars, the pk's have been pretty sound or atleast they've been kept at bay by others more effectively.

Would love for someone to do this again, we can put together a group to fend off the PKs.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned