13%
It depends on the severity of the ban!
28%

Total votes: 39

Malaikat

Re: The Ban List

Post by Malaikat »

Then he never messaged again.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Wonder

Post by Wonder »

My question is, how do these people know they've been unbanned? Do we send out a mass email to all the criminals/scum of UOSA inviting them back for more fun and games? Have *that* many people been banned that this will even effect population? I would think those banned have already moved on to other servers or just quit UO.

Annnnnnd on that note, someone please email Cave!
Kaivan wrote:Your overlord is here, and this thread is locked.
[04:34] <Vintirex> whats wrong? did it start saving again?

[03:02] <G[7thson]> anyone who knows pvp knows that using ghoul touch the whole fight isn't really pvp

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

Wonder wrote:My question is, how do these people know they've been unbanned?
Send them an edited version of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiGiiL3BOwI

"Upon your world, X seasons have passed since you were banned from UOSA..."

DKS

Post by DKS »

If they want to come back they can all come back, it's not really that difficult no matter how you're banned...

Kye Smogg

Post by Kye Smogg »

The population isn't dried up because of the people that got banned, its because of the toxic community that dominates this place. I'm fairly certain the people you posters deemed "cheaters" have moved on to much greener pastures (and very successful ones, I might add) and would laugh at the notion that you'd think they would ever play here again.

Just my two cents. If you want to rebuild the population here, the core population should start by looking in the mirror and then stop thinking that spamming reddit/unbanning people is the path to the golden days.

We've reached a point where this server had been attempting to recreate the late 90's era, and now we're trying to recapture the 2010 era. Starting to feel like a bit like Inception around here.

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

"greener pastures" = shards with cash shops/run by cheaters

Remember, the grass is always greener because it's fertilized with bullshit
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

kye smogg = blaise
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Kye Smogg

Post by Kye Smogg »

Ohm wrote:kye smogg = blaise
Are you obsessed with that guy or what? Every time I post, you have to make some reference to Blaise. I know him, and believe me he would be very loud & clear and proud to say who he is here.

Don't flatter yourself and think he bothers coming around here, people moved on despite you apparently wishing they didn't.
Remember, the grass is always greener because it's fertilized with bullshit
What's that even mean? If things were so bad elsewhere, why are the numbers here still so low? What's keeping players away? If you took a second and stopped just lashing out at everything else, you might actually get a clue.

I wonder sometimes if many of you are simply just true retards that simply don't get it. You insult me, call me someone I'm not, insult other games/servers/places that require going outdoors/etc, things that in your eyes threaten the population of this server, yet you don't really see the underlying problem.

Flame on! It's really working out!

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

Okay Blaise, calm down I didn't mean to insult your boyfriend Telamon.

Let me just finish up with a great quote from Derrick about the GM of the shard that everyone loves.
Derrick wrote: I assure you that this has been the most shamefully deceptive, manipulative, and twisted series of episodes that I've seen a player pursue on Second Age.
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

Vega/Delo

Post by Vega/Delo »

"Moved on and don't want to come back"

Then why you on our forum wit your meesly two pennies? Blaise remember when I was chatin wit you and the cr3w came and ganked me... good times. Come back for a rump in the soil.

Delo

Kye Smogg

Post by Kye Smogg »

Vega/Delo wrote:"Moved on and don't want to come back"
Then why you on our forum wit your meesly two pennies? Blaise remember when I was chatin wit you and the cr3w came and ganked me... good times. Come back for a rump in the soil.
Great stuff! Seriously, look at the serious questions about why this place lost players that I posed, and all you have to counter with is continuing to talk about a player who is long gone. It honestly shows you really have no clue.

And I'm pretty sure most of the resident trolls know what state Blaise resides in, try asking an admin and find out what city/state 100% of my posts have originated from since I arrived here several years ago, that ought to shut down your hopes and dreams that I'm your idol returning for battle.

I'll let him know you guys have him in your thoughts, I'm sure he will be flattered.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Kye Smogg wrote:
Great stuff! Seriously, look at the serious questions about why this place lost players that I posed, and all you have to counter with is continuing to talk about a player who is long gone. It honestly shows you really have no clue.

And I'm pretty sure most of the resident trolls know what state Blaise resides in, try asking an admin and find out what city/state 100% of my posts have originated from since I arrived here several years ago, that ought to shut down your hopes and dreams that I'm your idol returning for battle.

I'll let him know you guys have him in your thoughts, I'm sure he will be flattered.
DIAF, thxbye
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Ohm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ohm »

Kye Smogg wrote:

No one cares, blaise.
Go give more of your rl money to your butt buddy telamon for some pixels
[22:31:51] <wintergate> Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Blaise was awesome
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Zong

Post by Zong »

Wonder wrote:
Annnnnnd on that note, someone please email Cave!

I can let Cave know. I didn't know e-mailing Derrick was a viable way to get un-banned either. Perhaps he should try that, if someone was on the verge of reasoning for being banned, it was him.