Vendor Sell...

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
YurdltheTurtle

Vendor Sell...

Post by YurdltheTurtle »

I distinctly remember being able to sell more than 5 items at a time when I was playing T2A. Although I understand the purpose behind this implementation, it's still very limiting and time-consuming when you're selling mass quantities of items. Perhaps you can raise it to a slightly higher number?
"I HAVE THE CAPE. I MAKE THE FUCKING WOOSH NOISES."

ecetres
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Vendor Sell...

Post by ecetres »

Just use your razor sell agent. It takes some of the time and sting out of the 5 limit rule.
Guerrilla wrote:
i know i cry alot.... its only because i suck, and I'm going to uninstall UO as you read this

DoRk

Post by DoRk »

ecetres wrote:Just use your razor sell agent. It takes some of the time and sting out of the 5 limit rule.
That works yes, but still if its era accurate (and i think it is) that one is able to sell more than five items per turn to an npc then it should be implemented.

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by tekai »

the reason i believe that there is a 5 item limit, is due to bugs and exploiting.
[broken image]

Silverfoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Silverfoot »

tekai wrote:the reason i believe that there is a 5 item limit, is due to bugs and exploiting.
The reason there is a 5 item limit is because it is era accurate. It used to be 50 on here.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

It was definately 5 items at a time for the majority of t2a, I'm not sure if it later changed. It's not to punish you, the vendors adjust their prices according to how much they have on hand.

Freeza

Post by Freeza »

Derrick wrote:It was definately 5 items at a time for the majority of t2a, I'm not sure if it later changed. It's not to punish you, the vendors adjust their prices according to how much they have on hand.
I remember spending half an hour selling 5k feathers five at a time as a newb.
Markmosthandsome wrote:
Finesse wrote:-f- disbanded no comment.
lol wtf I'm in the guild and Idk what's going on....

<Pristiq> Shut up prodigy you anti-intellectual simian.

Proselyte

Post by Proselyte »

5 at a time is era accurate.