Llama's and Ostards.

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
TheDon

Llama's and Ostards.

Post by TheDon »

Probably not a great idea BUT it is accurate.

You could never take these mounts out of T2A. they could only be found and ridden there. I remember my first visit there I was like WTF look at that horse.

Prurk

Re: Llama's and Ostards.

Post by Prurk »

Wait a minute:

They couldn't be taken out at first because people without the t2a client could not see the mounts. This was corrected later patches, however before it was you could still see ostards in britannia. GMs would simpyl delete them on sight.

Why should they be removed? I don't see the point.

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Wise »

if I am not mistaken, this topic was brought up before, I think while this IS accurate at one point in T2A durring the era which we seek to reproduce it had been patched and fixed.
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

Prurk

Post by Prurk »

Wise wrote:if I am not mistaken, this topic was brought up before, I think while this IS accurate at one point in T2A durring the era which we seek to reproduce it had been patched and fixed.
I'm using all the info I know of to prevent this, I won't lie. I don't want to see those precious mounts be localized. I didn't realize it was in another thread. My apologizes.

Proselyte

Post by Proselyte »

I played on Pacific from before the T2A expansion up to UO:R. Maybe I just didn't hear about this being a "rule" but I remember T2A mounts in the old lands the entire time, even before I could actually see them. I had several of them myself. There is no reason to take them out of the old lands. Variety is the spice of life after all :wink: