white wyrms

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Redrum

white wyrms

Post by Redrum »

Ok.. ill calm it down and make it simple... why can white wyrms jump 5 tiles a second and keep up with you? and i know this server isnt based on fairness.. but i mean.... its kinda impossible not to die. was this really t2a accurate??

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: white wyrms

Post by tekai »

There are so few tamers willing to put themselves in statloss that this doesnt really happen all that often.

Tamers were like that.. really. they named it "all kill, no skill" for a reason.
[broken image]

Zigo-U-

Post by Zigo-U- »

Its "all kill no skill" no matter what the circumstances of a pvp tamer. Bottom line, Wyrms never moved at that sort of speed.

S STALLON

Post by S STALLON »

get a better internet :twisted: :lol:
'
seriusly though your will not have this provblem try earthlink or netzero if your not want to spend to much at once time :idea:

sumetimes they animals can seem very fast if your are very slow

or another soluction is to buy a horse spend the 1499 gold tro ride around you will be glad you did trust me 8) there is a guy sells them in the town of the bull outpost he tames them from surrounding hills

glad i help tell me if your still having problem

Pro

Post by Pro »

double u tee eff

noxmonk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by noxmonk »

Markmosthandsome wrote:double u tee eff

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Wise »

noxmonk wrote:
Markmosthandsome wrote:double yew tea eff

corrected
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

ArchaicSubrosa

Post by ArchaicSubrosa »

White Wyrms and Silver Serpents are Stronger then anything I have ever seen and move like quicksilver

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Have you guys played the game in the last few days? You can casually walk out of the patch of a charging wyrm now, and dragons are a complete joke. I cannot even get my dragons at full health to keep up with me traveling at a walking pace on foot.