Old UO Great Lakes Vet joining the community looking for...

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
Shogun

Old UO Great Lakes Vet joining the community looking for...

Post by Shogun »

Played UO from day 1 up until shortly after UO:R on great lakes played under Agent Evil

Looking to get back into the game and found this shard. Was once a good pvp'er in this game however rusty as ever now.

I'm looking around for a partner in battle, crime etc to start out with... or a guild or a small close knit group. Looking for a mature bunch or player to kick it with, skill up, hunt mobs and basically build our chars.

I've lead some pretty big guilds/alliances/armies in other games before and for the longest time top pvp'er in daoc on the server Tristan.

So if anyone, guild or group is looking for a solid and soon to be very active player (however really rusty atm) that is loyal to friends, loves to contribute and laughs in the face of death please sent me a message I need a home or crew to start up with!

Freeza

Re: Old UO Great Lakes Vet joining the community looking for...

Post by Freeza »

Shogun wrote:Played UO from day 1 up until shortly after UO:R on great lakes played under Agent Evil

Looking to get back into the game and found this shard. Was once a good pvp'er in this game however rusty as ever now.

I'm looking around for a partner in battle, crime etc to start out with... or a guild or a small close knit group. Looking for a mature bunch or player to kick it with, skill up, hunt mobs and basically build our chars.

I've lead some pretty big guilds/alliances/armies in other games before and for the longest time top pvp'er in daoc on the server Tristan.

So if anyone, guild or group is looking for a solid and soon to be very active player (however really rusty atm) that is loyal to friends, loves to contribute and laughs in the face of death please sent me a message I need a home or crew to start up with!
Did you have red neon hair on your guy on GL?
Markmosthandsome wrote:
Finesse wrote:-f- disbanded no comment.
lol wtf I'm in the guild and Idk what's going on....

<Pristiq> Shut up prodigy you anti-intellectual simian.

HI IM MIKE

Post by HI IM MIKE »

hey bro i definitly remember you from GL. I was Jenova - played in Vigilant Justice , the Fellowship !! , etc . Great lakes has a strong presence on this shard and I'm sure you wont have a hard time finding someone to team with. GL
nightshark wrote:I can't comment on going out looking for fights for the sake of fights in the field because it's never been something I've been interested in.

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

hehe VJ
had the best coloured outfits, that tan colour
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

BilboTBaggins

Post by BilboTBaggins »

Welcome to the shard mate. T^B is a well established guild here on Uosa. We have members interested in PvE and PvP. Our player run town is just northeast of Britain. If you get a chance send a pm to shawn or eulogy or check out our guild recruitment thread.

Shogun

Post by Shogun »

HI IM MIKE wrote:hey bro i definitly remember you from GL. I was Jenova - played in Vigilant Justice , the Fellowship !! , etc . Great lakes has a strong presence on this shard and I'm sure you wont have a hard time finding someone to team with. GL
HI IM MIKE it does seem like there are alot of older GL players here I'm glad I picked this shard. You named a few guilds I definately remember pretty clearly. Hope to see you around.

Shogun

Post by Shogun »

BilboTBaggins wrote:Welcome to the shard mate. T^B is a well established guild here on Uosa. We have members interested in PvE and PvP. Our player run town is just northeast of Britain. If you get a chance send a pm to shawn or eulogy or check out our guild recruitment thread.

Thanks for the welcome, I was actually looking at the T^B guild recruitment thread and made a post in it. T^B sounds like a good bunch to me. Haven't heard back from them however.

Cataclyst

Post by Cataclyst »

War or Peace guild, which are you trying to get into :)? I'll get in contact with both GM's and let them know, do you use IRC or anything?
(10:15:37 AM) mark: wana pk?
(10:15:41 AM) Cataclysm: all mine are dead, sigh
(10:15:44 AM) Cataclysm: thank weezy for one, spanky for the other
(10:15:49 AM) Cataclysm: and a dc for the third
(10:15:57 AM) mark: why u shouldnt team with ethnics

backdown00

Post by backdown00 »

Sorry man have not been on, get me on IRC at Freeza will try to be on tomorrow.

TTPMatt
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by TTPMatt »

< -- TTStoner - M-N, GoD, [TH, FS!, etc...

Another GL'r here. Welcome to shard.

HI IM MIKE: That's funny I saw Jenova in mYm and im like NAHH thats not GL Jenova...

- TTS
<hemp-afk> now im afk for real, i dont even go near my computer when TT is around
-
<OlmanRiver> TT Stoner : Taking advantage of in game mechanics until they are horribly nerfed since 1997
-
<@Luca|Blight> TT IS A GOD

Syxx
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Syxx »

I remember you. You were in the guild CD Hades' was running.

I ran around with Remo killing / griefing everything in sight on that poor server. PK'd with you guys for a little bit.

-Syxx

HI IM MIKE

Post by HI IM MIKE »

TTPMatt wrote:< -- TTStoner - M-N, GoD, [TH, FS!, etc...

Another GL'r here. Welcome to shard.

HI IM MIKE: That's funny I saw Jenova in mYm and im like NAHH thats not GL Jenova...

- TTS
definitly is ;]
nightshark wrote:I can't comment on going out looking for fights for the sake of fights in the field because it's never been something I've been interested in.